Windows 10: change time screen goes back to start

Discus and support change time screen goes back to start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; screen goes back to start before I'm done with what I'm doing. Might check spelling on my phone and before I can get back to computer I have to sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Richard Kaniper, Jun 12, 2019.

1. change time screen goes back to start

screen goes back to start before I'm done with what I'm doing. Might check spelling on my phone and before I can get back to computer I have to sign in again.

:)

Richard Kaniper, Jun 12, 2019
  2. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Jun 12, 2019
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jun 12, 2019
  4. hermmie17 Win User

change time screen goes back to start

Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

change time screen goes back to start

1. change time screen goes back to start - Similar Threads - change screen goes

2. Laptop screen dose not on after it goes off in specified time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop screen dose not on after it goes off in specified time: hello, my laptop screen dose not on after it goes off in specified time. power button led keeps on, hard disk led keeps flashing and wifi button keeps flashing as those dose when in normal so there are no sign of sleep mode when this happens. Just the laptop screen dose not...
  3. Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I start my computer (Windows 10 Home) it goes back to Flight mode.: I never turn Flight mode on, and it is not on when I shut down. Its back on when I reboot though. Seems like a bug that I just can't fix. Never saw this with my other two Windows 10 computers...though they were running Windows 10 PRO. Any ideas?...
  4. Change start up screen

Change start up screen: How do you change the picture that shows when you first startup on win 10? The one where you put in the password. *Huh Thanks sciolist 127852
  5. Change start up screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Change start up screen: How do you change the picture that shows when you first startup on win 10? The one where you put in the password. *Huh Thanks sciolist 127852
  6. Screen disappears and goes back to desktop screen

Screen disappears and goes back to desktop screen: Have not made any changes to settings. Can be on any software screen and the screen reverts back to the desktop. Move the mouse and the original screen reappears....
  7. Screen goes black at random times. Sometimes when idle.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black at random times. Sometimes when idle.: PC works for a while after screen goes black and then it reboots on its own. I tried reinstalling GPU drivers but that didn't work (used that software that completely wipes them first). I suspect the GPU or PSU might be the culpit here. PSU is 730W Thermaltake Smart SE...
  8. Screen goes blank/black after start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen goes blank/black after start up: Upon start up of my PC (Windows 10) it loads up then the screen goes blank, like its in sleep mode, no mouse nothing, if I turn the monitor on and off, the screen appears for a second or two then disappears again. I tried restarting in safe to check drivers but it does...
  9. Screen flashes black and then goes back to normal (dwm.exe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashes black and then goes back to normal (dwm.exe): Hello! This just started happening Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. I haven't installed anything in that time frame. Right after the event happens I look in the event log for applications and see this : In chronological order this is first Faulting application...
  10. Wow - time goes by!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wow - time goes by!!: Have today upgraded 2 'older' laptops from 1607 to 1703. I did this using the Microsoft upgrade assistant. The 2 machines are slow - so expected this to take some time. In the end this took 5 and a half hours each.Is this normal? Surely if this was a clean install using a...