Windows 10: change time screen goes back to start

Discus and support change time screen goes back to start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; screen goes back to start before I'm done with what I'm doing. Might check spelling on my phone and before I can get back to computer I have to sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Richard Kaniper, Jun 12, 2019.

1. change time screen goes back to start

screen goes back to start before I'm done with what I'm doing. Might check spelling on my phone and before I can get back to computer I have to sign in again.

:)

Richard Kaniper, Jun 12, 2019
  2. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Jun 12, 2019
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jun 12, 2019
  4. hermmie17 Win User

change time screen goes back to start

Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

change time screen goes back to start

1. change time screen goes back to start - Similar Threads - change screen goes

2. I try to change the resolution, but it goes back to recommended.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I try to change the resolution, but it goes back to recommended.: Hello everyone from reddit, I wanted to leave the low resolution to play csgo in windowless borderless mode, but every time I try to change the resolution it goes back to the recommended one, I have already tried to uninstall the nvidia drivers with DDU and reinstall from...
  3. Screen goes idle on inactivity and cant turn it back on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen goes idle on inactivity and cant turn it back on: So, i have been facing this issue from past few days and this has been very frustrating. Whenever I leave my PC idle, usually it goes to sleep. But from past few days, when laptop goes idle i am not able to wake it up. I have to force restart every time. It would be...
  4. screen goes black but comes back up

screen goes black but comes back up: I recently got a Dell Intel Core i5 8th generation. I've had this machine for about 2 weeks, a little less. It runs smoothly except it randomly goes to a black screen but comes back almost immediately. Nothing is lost or even damaged, but I'm not sure why the screen blacks...
  5. Screen Goes Black for a Long Time Then flicks back for a few seconds

Screen Goes Black for a Long Time Then flicks back for a few seconds: Hey Users! I come to this subreddit in a time of need. I started up my PC yesterday and wanted to play MW2, But after a few missions, the game crashed and the screen went black for about 3 Minutes and popped up an error (forgot to read). I turned off my computer and turned...
  6. Black screen for a while on startup, then goes back to normal

Black screen for a while on startup, then goes back to normal: When I turn My gaming laptop on, it usually takes 20mins due to the black screen. After that, it’s a little slow but fine. Thanks submitted by /u/carterchillman [link] [comments]...
  7. Achievements change my resolution and then it goes back to normal

Achievements change my resolution and then it goes back to normal: So I'm gaming, pop an achievement, screen goes blank, adjusts the resolution to show the achievement, then screen goes blank and adjusts resolution back to the games resolution. FYI, I'd like to keep my acheivements active so don't want to simply disabled then. Thanks in...
  8. start screen goes black

in Cortana
    start screen goes black: I just installed the latest update, Windows 10, 1903 (KB4512941). My start screen appears but when I type in a command, such as "disk cleanup", it goes black and will not respond. Same for the search bar. Using system restore, I went back to the previous version and all...
  9. Screen disappears and goes back to desktop screen

Screen disappears and goes back to desktop screen: Have not made any changes to settings. Can be on any software screen and the screen reverts back to the desktop. Move the mouse and the original screen reappears....
  10. Wow - time goes by!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wow - time goes by!!: Have today upgraded 2 'older' laptops from 1607 to 1703. I did this using the Microsoft upgrade assistant. The 2 machines are slow - so expected this to take some time. In the end this took 5 and a half hours each.Is this normal? Surely if this was a clean install using a...