Windows 10: change time screen goes back to start

Discus and support change time screen goes back to start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; screen goes back to start before I'm done with what I'm doing. Might check spelling on my phone and before I can get back to computer I have to sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Richard Kaniper, Jun 12, 2019.

1. change time screen goes back to start

screen goes back to start before I'm done with what I'm doing. Might check spelling on my phone and before I can get back to computer I have to sign in again.

:)

Richard Kaniper, Jun 12, 2019
  2. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Jun 12, 2019
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jun 12, 2019
  4. hermmie17 Win User

change time screen goes back to start

Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

change time screen goes back to start

1. change time screen goes back to start - Similar Threads - change screen goes

2. Goes into tablet mode and back every time I start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Goes into tablet mode and back every time I start: Every time I open up my laptop it goes into tablet mode and then back again it takes a minute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goes-into-tablet-mode-and-back-every-time-i-start/6388ff57-da43-4b77-90c8-ded4ba881a46
  3. Goes into tablet mode and back every time I start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Goes into tablet mode and back every time I start: Every time I open up my laptop it goes into tablet mode and then back again it takes a minute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goes-into-tablet-mode-and-back-every-time-i-start/6388ff57-da43-4b77-90c8-ded4ba881a46
  4. The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.: Greetings,all of a sudden, my secondary Win 10 media PC won't let me in. The start screen with MS image and date comes up and then whichever key I press, the PIN screen shows for a second and then returns me to the start image.At first, I thought it was a stuck key so I...
  5. Log in then it goes back to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in then it goes back to login screen: I don't know what is going on but everytime I try to login it sends me back to the login screen. I can login the password is correct and it gets in but it kicks me off after that....
  6. Log in then it goes back to login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in then it goes back to login screen: I don't know what is going on but everytime I try to login it sends me back to the login screen. I can login the password is correct and it gets in but it kicks me off after that....
  7. Log in then it goes back to login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Screen Goes Black for a Long Time Then flicks back for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Goes Black for a Long Time Then flicks back for a few seconds: Hey Users! I come to this subreddit in a time of need. I started up my PC yesterday and wanted to play MW2, But after a few missions, the game crashed and the screen went black for about 3 Minutes and popped up an error (forgot to read). I turned off my computer and turned...
  9. start screen goes black

in Cortana
    start screen goes black: I just installed the latest update, Windows 10, 1903 (KB4512941). My start screen appears but when I type in a command, such as "disk cleanup", it goes black and will not respond. Same for the search bar. Using system restore, I went back to the previous version and all...
  10. Screen disappears and goes back to desktop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen disappears and goes back to desktop screen: Have not made any changes to settings. Can be on any software screen and the screen reverts back to the desktop. Move the mouse and the original screen reappears....