Windows 10: Change Timeout "Windows could not load all network drives" annoying

Discus and support Change Timeout "Windows could not load all network drives" annoying in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 2 Nas and sometimes a third and its annoying as he.. that when ever i reboot "which i do a lot" i get the Windows could not load all network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kimkl, Sep 8, 2016.

1. kimkl Win User

Change Timeout "Windows could not load all network drives" annoying

I have 2 Nas and sometimes a third and its annoying as he.. that when ever i reboot "which i do a lot" i get the Windows could not load all network drives.
    Its a problem because i have to open Explorer and click the Red mark over my Nas or else my files will not load in kodi or any other Program where i use my nas folders it must be a timeout or something because when i open Windows Explorer and click the red mark on my nas they load instantly.
    So anyone easy fix please i am to lazy to google it, i haven't tried if you could just change the network service from Automatic to Automatic "Delayed" so if anyone has the answer because i am fat and lazy "well maybe not fat Weighs 69 kg and am 180 cm so" but just lazy then *Biggrin plz make a quick reply i offer no reward *Smile expect you earn my respect should be enough for most *Biggrin
    nah kidding i can google it myself but i am of to play some D3 for some 8 hrs yes i know 43 years old plays D3 "what a kid"
    Well i enjoy D3 but hate Grinding for IK "D3 fans will know what IK is" hehe
    hmm why do my post always seem to get so long? must be because i like to hear my self talk or in this case write.
    So quick fix for the damn annoying windows could not reconnect all my network drives stupid windows that i have to click them to make them visible.
    thx guys and girls

:)

kimkl, Sep 8, 2016

2. Upgraded to Build 10586 on Eight Home Networked Computers. Two of the computers are no longer visible on the network

I agree. So stopping services just shortens the path and increases the chance that the timeout given will be sufficient.

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Sep 8, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Sep 8, 2016
  4. Kbird Win User

when the reward is higher I will answer.... *Smile

KB

Kbird, Sep 9, 2016
  5. If I can swap body with you, I will share the fix...I am 180 cm but weighs in on 110 kilo... after 10 years of Delta Force III to Battlefield III (where BFII is the favvo). *Cool

I have a QNAP NAS TS-459 Pro II, and Microsoft networks are as unprofessional as their security Backup/Restore crap.

Today I am just playing this WinX Workaround Solutions game... It is hairy. I promise! *chuckle
    No scoreboard... No new weapons... Just new challenges... Which takes ages to master.... *Eek

larsahlstrom, Sep 9, 2016
  6. Kbird Win User
    Keep it yourself Lars I don't think he is listening *Smile ....I was joking earlier but he didn't reply.....

I was actually wondering why Kimki is Mapping all those drives at Logon ? I can map the Drives/folders on my NAS too but I just access them through File Explorer or ??? like any other drive . Unchecking the "reconnect at logon" may help , they still connect but a bit later for me.

It maybe that the NAS's go into sleep mode , or start spinning down when disconnected on a restart too ? don't know your NAS or how it works , mine is an older Synology.

KB

Kbird, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Change Timeout "Windows could not load all network drives" annoying - Similar Threads - Change Timeout load

2. Error message: could not connect all network drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message: could not connect all network drives: Sometimes after starting or restarting my Windows 10, I'll get the error message "could not connect all network drives." At those moments, I think my computer thinks that it is linked up to some network of computers. It's not. The only other thing I could think of was that it...
  3. Error message: could not connect all network drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message: could not connect all network drives: Sometimes after starting or restarting my Windows 10, I'll get the error message "could not connect all network drives." At those moments, I think my computer thinks that it is linked up to some network of computers. It's not. The only other thing I could think of was that it...
  4. Error message: could not connect all network drives

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to turn on or off Could not reconnect all network drives notifications

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on or off Could not reconnect all network drives notifications: If Windows is unable to connect a mapped network drive, it shows a notification. If you are aware of the problem and want to turn off the Could not reconnect all network drives notifications on Windows 10, here is what you have to do. It appears automatically after logging in...
  6. Annoying PIN timeout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Annoying PIN timeout: Ever since I created a 4 digit PIN, my computer locks itself after 1-2 minutes of inactivity. This is extremely annoying and is not affected by the changes I make in Power Setting, battery vs.. plugged in. How do I either remove the PIN feature entirely or reset it to a...
  7. Could not reconnect all network drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could not reconnect all network drives: [ATTACH] I'm suddenly seeing a warning when I sign on to Windows 10. The warning is "Could not reconnect all network drives" followed by "Click here to check the status of your network drives". Notification I also notice a new icon in the notification area of my...
  8. Mapping OneDrive: Could Not Reconnect to All Network Drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mapping OneDrive: Could Not Reconnect to All Network Drives: I've mapped OneDrive to use it as a backup storage per instruction here, but I get the said error every time I reboot. So I wrote a simple batch script to remap automatically when I logon to Windows. Usage: MapOneDrive.cmd [Number of checks] "[IPv4 to ping]" "[Drive...
  9. Could not reconnect all network drives with FCU

Could not reconnect all network drives with FCU: Well, its back. I had really good luck with auto connecting of shares at windows runtime, but now, I get the dreaded "Could not reconnect all network drives" at startup Brand new build, its stupid fast on startup (NVME SSD), and I'm trying to figure out if its indeed a...
  10. Could not reconnect all network drives error upon startup

Could not reconnect all network drives error upon startup: Well I thought I had this problem solved! I had the same exact issue running Windows 7 so I upgraded to 10. It worked for a few times and now each time I restart, the 3 mapped drives I have show the dreaded RED X. This pc worked perfectly prior to me installing a new Samsung...