Windows 10: Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

Discus and support Change to 24 hour digital clock on display in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Change to 24 hour digital clock on display... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AlanDouglas4, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

:)

AlanDouglas4, Nov 5, 2018

2. Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

AlanDouglas4, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try the following procedures below:

Change 24 Hour Clock to 12 Hour Clock in Windows:

Click on the Windows 10 Start button and select Settings.

Click on Time and Language.

Next, click on the Change date and time formats link (See image below).

On the next screen, click on Short Time and pick h:mm tt from the drop-down choices.

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Nov 7, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Hi Alan

Click your Start Button, type control and hit Enter to open the old Control Panel

Click the Region icon

On the resulting settings page, click 'Change Date and Time Formats'

For Short and Long time use the option with the capital H that is for 24 hour clock, small h is AM/PM

Then click on the Administrative Tab and tick the 'Copy Settings' box so that version of the clock also shows on the lock screen . . .

DaveM121, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Change to 24 hour digital clock on display - Similar Threads - Change hour digital

2. digital clock screensaver

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    digital clock screensaver: In Windows XP I had a screensaver digital clock. However, it does not work for Widows10. Does anyone know of a safe digital clock screensaver for Windows10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-clock-screensaver/4aa28aed-d3fe-430a-b0da-00b8aef2e675"
  3. How do I set the computer clock to 24 hour time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set the computer clock to 24 hour time?: How do I set the computer clock to 24 hour time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-computer-clock-to-24-hour-time/573ad9b2-4543-4d44-b5de-1f8d8eedc236
  4. change to 24 hour time in windows 10 home

change to 24 hour time in windows 10 home: change to 24 hour time in windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-24-hour-time-in-windows-10-home/1a43c1d4-f4ea-47d3-99db-95dd86489bc7
  5. Windows 10: Change to 12 Hour Clock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Change to 12 Hour Clock: Windows 10: I want to change from 24 hour clock to 12 hour clock. I did several searches on the Internet. Says to go to Time&Language -> Change date& time -> format -> But the formats offered in the drop down are of the form HH:mm and HH:mm:ss. There are no formats of the...
  6. set 24 hour clock explorer

set 24 hour clock explorer: How do I set a 24 hour clock in Windows explorer so I can see my file saved times in this format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/set-24-hour-clock-explorer/5bcf1a73-e6c5-48da-92bd-fd361758f92c
  7. Cannot change the 24 hour format

Cannot change the 24 hour format: Ive been looking for ways to change the 24 hour format to the 12 hour format, apparently I have to select the hh:mm option, hovever, the only availabe option is HH:mm. Any tips?...
  8. digital clock on desktop

digital clock on desktop: When I turn on windows 10 (before log on) I see nice picture with digital clock and date (on left bottom corner). Is the way to have this clock on desktop permanent? (do NOT advice GADGETS) Thank you in advance 33322
  9. How to change width of clock display

How to change width of clock display: Ever since the anniversary update my clock has not been able to fully display the date and time. [img] I use 1st Clock Taskbar clock and there has not been a problem before. Is there a way of increasing the size of the area to display the info the clock is...
  10. 24 hour clock on lockscreen

24 hour clock on lockscreen: I pretty much have resolved all my niggling little issues with Windows 10.....I however can not seem to get the clock on the lockscreen to show as 24 hour clock. I have it set to 24 hour clock everywhere else but the lockscreen. In fact even in the preview for the lockscreen...