Windows 10: Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

Discus and support Change to 24 hour digital clock on display in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Change to 24 hour digital clock on display... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AlanDouglas4, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

:)

AlanDouglas4, Nov 5, 2018

2. Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

AlanDouglas4, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Change to 24 hour digital clock on display

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try the following procedures below:

Change 24 Hour Clock to 12 Hour Clock in Windows:

Click on the Windows 10 Start button and select Settings.

Click on Time and Language.

Next, click on the Change date and time formats link (See image below).

On the next screen, click on Short Time and pick h:mm tt from the drop-down choices.

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Nov 7, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Hi Alan

Click your Start Button, type control and hit Enter to open the old Control Panel

Click the Region icon

On the resulting settings page, click 'Change Date and Time Formats'

For Short and Long time use the option with the capital H that is for 24 hour clock, small h is AM/PM

Then click on the Administrative Tab and tick the 'Copy Settings' box so that version of the clock also shows on the lock screen . . .

DaveM121, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Change to 24 hour digital clock on display - Similar Threads - Change hour digital

2. How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.: How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not the display in the taskbar, to a 24 hour clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-clock-on-the-home-screen-not/1577b5ae-cae4-421a-91d5-43c63c0e17d6
  3. How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.: How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not the display in the taskbar, to a 24 hour clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-clock-on-the-home-screen-not/1577b5ae-cae4-421a-91d5-43c63c0e17d6
  4. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  5. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  6. 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    24 hour clock.: I am trying to change the format for time from AM/PM to using the 24 hour clock. I have gone to settings but this is not offered as an option for setting time display. How or can I make this happen?...
  7. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: I am using Windows 10 Pro and can't find the setting for using the 24 hour clock. I am getting only AM/PM. I work in the Fire/EMS/Rescue field and all our times are 24 hour based. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you...
  8. changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop

changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop: I have looked in Settings and searched the Clock section and other sections too but cannot find how to change the clock on the desktop from 12 hour mode to 24 hour mode any ideas?...
  9. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: How so I change my clock to 24 hour time in windows 10 ? I am a nurse and I think and function in 24 hour clock time. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/24-hour-clock/29c261f8-f080-45c4-b623-c85ff5634165
  10. 24 hour clock on lockscreen

24 hour clock on lockscreen: I pretty much have resolved all my niggling little issues with Windows 10.....I however can not seem to get the clock on the lockscreen to show as 24 hour clock. I have it set to 24 hour clock everywhere else but the lockscreen. In fact even in the preview for the lockscreen...