Windows 10: change to 24 hour time in windows 10 home

Discus and support change to 24 hour time in windows 10 home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; change to 24 hour time in windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarryPriestman, Jan 21, 2019.

1. change to 24 hour time in windows 10 home

change to 24 hour time in windows 10 home

:)

BarryPriestman, Jan 21, 2019

2. Windows 10. 12 to 24 hours

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To change the time format from 12 hour to 24 hour in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Navigate to Control panel.
    • In the category view of the control panel, click on the
      ‘Change date, time, or number formats’.
    • Change the short time to HH:mm from the drop down.
    • Press Apply to make the changes.
    • Now your time format will change to 24 hour format.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 21, 2019
  3. 24 hour clock

How do I change the computer's time on windows 10 from 12 hour to 24 hour?

Big_Bad_John, Jan 21, 2019
  4. D&
    D& Win User

How to change lock screen time to 24 hours format on Windows 10?

Could anybody tell me how to change the time in the lock screen to 24 hour, I know how to change it in region, zone etc. for windows 10?

Original title: lock screen time

D&, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

1. change to 24 hour time in windows 10 home - Similar Threads - change hour home

2. 24 hour time slow to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    24 hour time slow to display: I have my Windows 11 PC set to 24 hour military time. When the PC starts or restarts the default time is displayed on the login screen and then a few seconds later the 24 time is displayed. I'd like to see an improvement to display the 24 time faster in the login screen. In...
  3. 24 hour time slow to display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    24 hour time slow to display: I have my Windows 11 PC set to 24 hour military time. When the PC starts or restarts the default time is displayed on the login screen and then a few seconds later the 24 time is displayed. I'd like to see an improvement to display the 24 time faster in the login screen. In...
  4. who i can change the 24 -hour time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who i can change the 24 -hour time: i need turn off the 24 hour time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-i-can-change-the-24-hour-time/b621e4c2-58c0-453e-ad60-805f55f3b849
  5. who i can change the 24 -hour time

who i can change the 24 -hour time: i need turn off the 24 hour time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-i-can-change-the-24-hour-time/b621e4c2-58c0-453e-ad60-805f55f3b849
  6. The screen on time is 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen on time is 24 hours.: Hello. When I turned on my laptop today, I found that the screen on time was 24 hours. Last night I decided to turn off fast startup 1 time, holding down the shift. Tonight I found a very long screen on time. Tell me is it okay?...
  7. The screen on time is 24 hours.

The screen on time is 24 hours.: Hello. When I turned on my laptop today, I found that the screen on time was 24 hours. Last night I decided to turn off fast startup 1 time, holding down the shift. Tonight I found a very long screen on time. Tell me is it okay?...
  8. The screen on time is 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. The screen on time is 24 hours.

10. Time format keeps changing from 12 hour to 24 hour time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Time format keeps changing from 12 hour to 24 hour time: Hi guys currently I'm having an issue where after some time my time format changes back to 24 hour time, at first I thought it was a windows issue but I can get the issue to repeat about 30 seconds after I have logged in. I also booted in safe mode and this issue did not...