Windows 10: Change to Dark Screen

Discus and support Change to Dark Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I enable the dark theme of Windows 10, so I can rest my eyes at night?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PamelaOsborne, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Change to Dark Screen

How can I enable the dark theme of Windows 10, so I can rest my eyes at night?

:)

PamelaOsborne, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Dark Screen

Hi Adrienne,

The challenges that you are having with the screen of your computer may be hardware-related. However, we cannot cross out the fact that it may still be software-related. Having said that, we may go through a series of troubleshooting steps that are more
    focused on the software aspect of your computer. Before we proceed, let us isolate the issue by answering the following questions:

• When did you start to notice the issue with the brightness on your computer?
    • Were there any recent changes made on your computer?

We also suggest that you update the display drivers of your computer. Here is a
    link
    that will direct you to a page that contains the steps on how to do so.

Any update from you is highly appreciated.

Dyan Rey, Apr 21, 2019
  4. SavEm12 Win User

Change to Dark Screen

Re-started Windows Explorer: My screen went blank/dark blue

1. My taskbar disappeared first. I opened task manager and found Windows Explorer at the bottom of the processes.

2. I pressed re-start and normally, the screen goes back to normal. I didn't do the steps you list in 2.

3. No. I just get the list.

4. I restarted my computer and nothing changes. I turned it off and waited, then turned it back on. I get the sign on screen. Enter my password and then the dark blue screen appears.

That 's it.

SavEm12, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Change to Dark Screen

1. Change to Dark Screen - Similar Threads - Change Dark Screen

2. Screen to dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen to dark: I can't barely see my screen because it's too dark. The shortcut keys on my keybaord won't work. Also there is no options to make it brighter on the settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-to-dark/98582418-c565-4fa7-8313-b59a6e25f5ae
  3. Screen to dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen to dark: I can't barely see my screen because it's too dark. The shortcut keys on my keybaord won't work. Also there is no options to make it brighter on the settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-to-dark/98582418-c565-4fa7-8313-b59a6e25f5ae
  4. Screen to dark

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dark screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark screen: Today I selected * update and shot down * option on my laptop. After that, I started the laptop but it shows me just a dark screen. The ventilator is working, charged my phone and the keyboard is lighted but I don't know what to do. I'm waiting until the battery it's over and...
  6. dark screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dark screen: After an update my screen turned so dark I can barely read it. I had the camera covered. So I uninstalled the update, and re-installed to no avail. Help anyone? brightness is at 100%...
  7. dark screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dark screen: dark nearly black screen after updating to windows 10 from win 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-screen/db7e440e-dc46-40ee-8952-62c3082d366c
  8. Screen brightness constantly changing in dark scenes

Screen brightness constantly changing in dark scenes: Hi, I have a very annoying issue that i noticed after installing a GTX 980 which replaced my RX 550. When the screen becomes dark, i.e watching a movie or playing games that have low light, the screen goes dim. If the scene remains in low light the brightness constantly...
  9. Dark screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dark screen: Since t,his mornings update to build 1809, my screen goes very dark. If I open Microsoft Edge it has a black background. If I open BT Mail all the text has a black highlight around it....
  10. Dark Screen

Dark Screen: I opened my laptop today and i found a dark screen as my wallpaper with a "loading" in the middle , i waited and it didn't change back to my wallpaper then i tried to change it and it didn't work so please somebody help me with this...