Windows 10: change to default colors for windows 10

Discus and support change to default colors for windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; what to do if I can not resety color back to default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeloresAlleman, Nov 11, 2018.

1. change to default colors for windows 10

what to do if I can not resety color back to default

:)

DeloresAlleman, Nov 11, 2018

2. How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 11, 2018
  4. change to default colors for windows 10

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

change to default colors for windows 10

1. change to default colors for windows 10 - Similar Threads - change default colors

2. Changing colors in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing colors in Windows 10: version2004 OS build 19041.867 Hello, I followed the instructions for changing windows 10 background color, and selected color then entered RGB numbers and added custom color. I then signed out and back into the pc and went back and re-did it. The RGB was already in Edit...
  3. Windows 10 background colors default

Windows 10 background colors default: Somehow, all the background screen colors changed. How do I get the windows 10 default colors back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-background-colors-default/2d80e71d-f083-46c1-a444-e62326802421
  4. How to change colors back to default colors on my Acer monitor

How to change colors back to default colors on my Acer monitor: 2 or 3 years ago I changed my monitor colors to give me a black background with white font to make it easier on my old eyes. Subsequent automatic updates have modified the layout on my Windows 10 control panel and I don't recall how I made that change. So, my question is; how...
  5. change colors back to Default settings4

change colors back to Default settings4: I total screwed up the colors on my lap top trying to get the red back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-colors-back-to-default-settings4/81ca5943-70f9-4c0a-9fc4-dc51a3b58135
  6. Windows 10 color default setting

Windows 10 color default setting: By mistake I somehow hit a combination of keys that made color disappear from displaying properly. Is there a default setting I can go back to easily display color again. I am visually impaired and the lack of color on display makes it very difficult to see...
  7. Change explorer theme without changing default color

Change explorer theme without changing default color: I do not like the new explorer dark theme. Is there anyway I can change it without changing the default app mode because I like the dark theme in other apps just not in explorer. Any registry keys I can edit?...
  8. Change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar

Change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar: This post is intended for Build 9926 and you are using the default Start Menu. To change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Personalization > Color And Appearance then select Show Color Mixer. These 3 sliders will...
  9. Accent color won't change from default blue.

Accent color won't change from default blue.: Hey, I just noticed that when I try to change the default blue accent color , nothing happens. The new color gets selected in the palette, and I noticed it changes the shadow color of windows, but everything else stays blue. When I go somewhere else in Personalisation and...
  10. Some of Windows default colors have bizarrely changed on their own :/

Some of Windows default colors have bizarrely changed on their own :/: So all of a sudden, after using Windows 10 for a few months with no issues, I've come across this problem out of nowhere. Some of the default system colors have changed from the usual light gray to a light blue. It looks completely weird and I need it to go back to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. default colors for windows 10

2. change background color to normal