Windows 10: Change to security settings

Discus and support Change to security settings in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings in this device. You can set up you oin again by going to settings>accounts>sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LarryBush1, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Change to security settings

Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings in this device. You can set up you oin again by going to settings>accounts>sign in options. But the problem is i cant past this screen to action

:)

LarryBush1, Apr 8, 2019

2. Security settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel then click on the Power Options.
    • Click on the change plan settings.
    • Select change advanced power settings.
    • Change settings that are currently unavailable
    • Go to require a password on wakeup and select ‘No’

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Change to security settings

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Change to security settings

1. Change to security settings - Similar Threads - Change security settings

2. Windows Security can't change settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security can't change settings.: Why can't i turn my real-time protection on and other settings in windows security? You cannot click on it at all to turn it on or off. Last time i can't open Windows Security at all so I factory Reseted my laptop then it became like this. I tried to reset Windows Security...
  3. Windows Security can't change settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security can't change settings.: Why can't i turn my real-time protection on and other settings in windows security? You cannot click on it at all to turn it on or off. Last time i can't open Windows Security at all so I factory Reseted my laptop then it became like this. I tried to reset Windows Security...
  4. Windows Security can't change settings.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Overnight update changed security settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overnight update changed security settings?: My computer updated overnight last night, and this morning opened to show a Bitlocker pin number requirement screen. I've never even heard of bitlocker before, and wasn't sure why it wouldn't let me past without finding my pin. Afterwards it took me to my home log in page,...
  6. Overnight update changed security settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overnight update changed security settings?: My computer updated overnight last night, and this morning opened to show a Bitlocker pin number requirement screen. I've never even heard of bitlocker before, and wasn't sure why it wouldn't let me past without finding my pin. Afterwards it took me to my home log in page,...
  7. Security settings are grayed out in Hyper-V; Unable to change Security settings

in Windows 10 News
    Security settings are grayed out in Hyper-V; Unable to change Security settings: [ATTACH]If you cannot change Security settings or the Security settings page is grayed out in Hyper-V, here are some simple solutions to get the options back. This page can show an error message saying Some settings cannot be modified because the virtual machine was in the...
  8. Unable to change any settings in "Windows Security"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to change any settings in "Windows Security": I am running Windows 10 Home. For the past several months, I have been unable to change any settings in any of the areas of the Windows Security app. Ie, I can't toggle Real-time protection on or off. It is stuck in the On position and immediately flips back on On when I...
  9. Change Windows Security settings instantly with ConfigureDefender

in Windows 10 News
    Change Windows Security settings instantly with ConfigureDefender: [ATTACH]Windows Security, earlier known as Windows Defender, is a powerful utility that can instantly set up a security system to a maximum or high with […] This article Change Windows Security settings instantly with ConfigureDefender first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  10. Change to security settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change to security settings: Brought a new acer cumputor , went through setup a niw sruck in acscreen that says; your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings in this device. You can set up you oin again by going to settings>accounts>sign in options. But the problem is i cant...