Windows 10: Change to which MS account I log in to

Discus and support Change to which MS account I log in to in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My W10 computer is logged into wrong MS account as admin. I would like to log into a different MS account. How can I do this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kennethstrid, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Change to which MS account I log in to

My W10 computer is logged into wrong MS account as admin. I would like to log into a different MS account. How can I do this?

:)

kennethstrid, Mar 25, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 25, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Change to which MS account I log in to

Remove MS Account on pc with Windows 10

Hi,

With regard to your concern, we suggest that you change the account as a local user and add another Microsoft account. To do that, please follow the steps below.

• Go to Settings and click on Accounts.
    • Under Your email and accounts, click on Sign in with the local account instead.
    • Type in the account password.
    • You may change the account name and add a password.
    • Once logged off, log back in.
    • Go back to Your email and accounts, click on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Change to which MS account I log in to

1. Change to which MS account I log in to - Similar Threads - Change account log

2. Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office: I have tried to login over multiple active networks with different DNS, proxies, and accounts for months, on the safe mode and not, but I cannot get it fixed.Errors include:0x800704cf"You'll need the internet for this.0x800706d9"Oops, something went wrong Whatever happened,...
  3. Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office: I have tried multiple active networks with different DNS, proxies, and accounts for months, on the safe mode and not, but I cannot get it fixed.Errors include:0x800704cf"You'll need the internet for this.0x800706d9"Oops, something went wrong Whatever happened, it was probably...
  4. Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem logging-in to MS Windows using MS accounts which affects MS Edge & MS Office: I have tried multiple active networks with different DNS, proxies, and accounts for months, on the safe mode and not, but I cannot get it fixed.Errors include:0x800704cf"You'll need the internet for this.0x800706d9"Oops, something went wrong Whatever happened, it was probably...
  5. can't log in to ms account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't log in to ms account: message;you reached the limit for account recovery requesthow many times do i have to request for help,, because of i forgot the password on new account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-ms-account/8dbf29ba-f417-4856-8e07-ab64c8140846
  6. can't log in to ms account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't log in to ms account: message;you reached the limit for account recovery requesthow many times do i have to request for help,, because of i forgot the password on new account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-ms-account/8dbf29ba-f417-4856-8e07-ab64c8140846
  7. Stay logged in to MS account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stay logged in to MS account: hello! I unchecked the netplwiz option to remove sign in after i start my laptop for my account admin but now every time i access my device i have to log in to my ms account for edge, etc.. and each time it asks me to verify my account by entering my password. How can i stay...
  8. Cannot log into MS Windows account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot log into MS Windows account: Is my Microsoft account e.g. for Microsoft 365 and my Microsoft Windows account meant to be the same - that is, have the same email address and password? I can log into my MS account but not into MS Windows account - how do I fix this?...
  9. Switch which MS account that a local account is associated with

Switch which MS account that a local account is associated with: My computer which I upgraded from Windows 7 and have upgraded piecemeal since has always used a local account. this account has all my software and registry settings for the hundreds of apps that I have for my work and hobbies. My daughter went to the MS store to download...
  10. Logging in to my MS account changed user name and password. Can I recover

Logging in to my MS account changed user name and password. Can I recover: The first time this happened was nearly a disaster. I was using my normal windows local user account, but kept getting messages that I wasn't logged into OneDrive. Somehow I logged into my MS account and the during the login process MS changed my account password. Nearly...