Windows 10: Change to Windows Pro from Home

Discus and support Change to Windows Pro from Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,I got a new laptop that came with windows 10 home edition digital license. I have windows 10 pro edition linked to my e-mail I also have the OEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Partho Protim Barua, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Change to Windows Pro from Home

Hi,I got a new laptop that came with windows 10 home edition digital license. I have windows 10 pro edition linked to my e-mail I also have the OEM product key that I used many years ago. Now I want to move to pro from home, but it is not allowing me. Here is the things I tried:Tried logging in with my microsoft account, that has pro license, no luckTried entering the old key, no luckTried to update via store, asks for paymentNow I am stuck with home, I plan to upgrade to windows 11 pro. What should I do?

:)

Partho Protim Barua, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 23, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Change to Windows Pro from Home

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Change to Windows Pro from Home

1. Change to Windows Pro from Home - Similar Threads - Change Pro Home

2. Change to Windows Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change to Windows Pro from Home: Hi,I got a new laptop that came with windows 10 home edition digital license. I have windows 10 pro edition linked to my e-mail I also have the OEM product key that I used many years ago. Now I want to move to pro from home, but it is not allowing me. Here is the things I...
  3. Change to Windows Pro from Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change to Windows Pro from Home: Hi,I got a new laptop that came with windows 10 home edition digital license. I have windows 10 pro edition linked to my e-mail I also have the OEM product key that I used many years ago. Now I want to move to pro from home, but it is not allowing me. Here is the things I...
  4. changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home: how would i change from windows 10 pro to home. i have not bought a product key it activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-from-windows-10-pro-to-windows-10-home/6e3d0fa6-ea89-4cae-9c1b-802ef5dc6594
  5. changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home: how would i change from windows 10 pro to home. i have not bought a product key it activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-from-windows-10-pro-to-windows-10-home/6e3d0fa6-ea89-4cae-9c1b-802ef5dc6594
  6. Change from Pro to Home Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change from Pro to Home Win 10: Dears,I purchased laptop that was with pre-insttalled win 10 pro by seller but it has to be with win 10 home.System was activated with sellers corporate code and in a half of a year I faced label "Your system is not activated"After investigatin original manufacturer support...
  7. Change from Windows 10 home to pro

Change from Windows 10 home to pro: Hello, I have Windows 10 home 20H2 and want to change it to Windows Pro, how do I do that? I was told that on "system" click on change or upgrade your edition of windows, then if inserting a windows 10 pro key, will work? And if it works, do I loose anything or it just...
  8. change back to windows 10 home from pro

change back to windows 10 home from pro: some how my lap top has windows pro instead of windows 10 home. How do I go back to windows home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-back-to-windows-10-home-from-pro/220fd632-32a6-4ff0-a238-d5e8c814ceff
  9. How to change from windows 10 pro to windows home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to change from windows 10 pro to windows home: This is the message I receive when I try to activate it [ATTACH] Is there a way for me to change my windows edition to the one I have the license for? So to change from Windows 10 Pro to Windows home Single language...
  10. How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home: Hi I recently had trouble with my system & had given for service. But the service guy installed Windows 10 Pro OS without asking me. That too cracked software. I previously had Windows 7 Ultimate and upgraded online through free upgrade from Microsoft to Windows 10 (Home, I...