Windows 10: Change Txt to Graphics on the Bottom of the screen

Discus and support Change Txt to Graphics on the Bottom of the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On the Bar at the Bottom of the screen for the Windows Screens it is now showing Text and Not the different Window Screens in Graphic mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LionelEdelman, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Change Txt to Graphics on the Bottom of the screen

On the Bar at the Bottom of the screen for the Windows Screens it is now showing Text and Not the different Window Screens in Graphic mode

:)

LionelEdelman, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 24, 2019
  3. When i click on a txt file it print by default.

• Have you made any recent changes or applied updates before this issue occurred?
    I cant pin point to any one change. Several changes were recently made to this PC. I dont know when it started.

• Is this only isolated to .txt files or there are other files that don't show the default action?
    Its just txt

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    Windows 10 Pro

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    tired to find the solution on the internet.. cant find one for windows 10

Gerald Talley, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Enfield Win User

Change Txt to Graphics on the Bottom of the screen

VMWare VMs Black Screen - Windows 10 3D Accelerator - Graphic Properties not available

I am running Windows 10 Build 1803 build Citrix Desktops. I am trying to change the properties of the Windows 10 box so that I can turn off 3D Graphic properties as VMs are all in black screen mode. So, based on the suggestions by most of them, it looks
    like we have to turn off the 3D Hardware acceleration. When I right click on the desktop, I get only Display Settings and Personalize option and if I go into Display settings, i do not get to see the options for 3D graphic acceleration as mentioned in the
    below steps As, I do not see Graphic properties at all.

So, how can I turn it off or what else can be done as these are Citrix Desktops that are showing black screen. So, either you have to boot them serveral times or shut down and bring it up and sometimes they come up to the logon screen and show the windows
    screen or else they are black screen. Clicking on CTRL+ALT+DEL also has issues sometime it brings up the logon window or else none. Just plain black screen.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

1. Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    2. Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    3. Go to the 3D option.
    4. You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Enfield, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Change Txt to Graphics on the Bottom of the screen

1. Change Txt to Graphics on the Bottom of the screen - Similar Threads - Change Txt Graphics

2. txt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  3. txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  4. problem in screen at the bottom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem in screen at the bottom: i have an issue in my pc screen at the bottom. the line in which we have search bar and other things is white and not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-screen-at-the-bottom/877c53f5-2ed9-4f22-a118-fee11a22eec8
  5. Bottom of screen glitched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bottom of screen glitched: Helloooo. A few days ago my monitor decided to absorb the very bottom part of my screen. I’ve been searching for solutions but so far no luck. I’ve reinstalled my drivers, changed the resolution and scaling, tried using different hdmi cords, etc. Does anyone have any other...
  6. Color Changing line on bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color Changing line on bottom of the screen: I have my monitor connected to the pc via hdmi, when used with any other source the monitor doesn't show it, but when i switch to hdmi the line stays on the bottom of the screen, i have taken a screenshot and the line does not appear in it, but at the same time when i unplug...
  7. Bottom of screen glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bottom of screen glitch: [IMG] as seen in the attached image, i have had an issue with the task bar being distorted/ covered by a block of colour. At first they were green lines, the cortana pannel had green writing and everything was still visible. Then some pink lines were showing on the right...
  8. display setttings to change for off screen at bottom

display setttings to change for off screen at bottom: My display settings had changed and now the display is off the bottom of the screen, not the task bar. I only have 59 and 60 hertz settings to refresh. Are there other possibilities?...
  9. unable to change volume control on bottom of screen

unable to change volume control on bottom of screen: unable to change volume control on bottom of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-volume-control-on-bottom-of/d817ee5b-461b-4849-8e98-829f549a4a54
  10. Txt Files changing to .MP3 in windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Txt Files changing to .MP3 in windows: I have 2 .txt files that have simple serial numbers inside, when i went to open today, they are listed now as .MP3, when i attempt to open with notepad, the contents is jumbled and not readable. the files were never changed manually as the data inside was not needed for...