Windows 10: Change Verification email never mind

Discus and support Change Verification email never mind in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i figured it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-verification-email-never-mind/a067bd73-a7d2-46fd-8bb9-9dd47b9559bd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MANUEL HERNANDEZ7, May 22, 2024.

1. Change Verification email never mind

i figured it out

:)

MANUEL HERNANDEZ7, May 22, 2024

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, May 22, 2024
  3. mngerhold Win User
    How do I change my 2-Step Verification?

do you not see below 'backup codes' an option to add more second steps:
    Change Verification email never mind 293086d1597562542t-how-do-i-change-my-2-step-verification-google-2sv.png

mngerhold, May 22, 2024
  4. Change Verification email never mind

change the email for verification in windows 10

Hi,

Follow the below mentioned steps to change your email address without creating a New User Account:

• Navigate to Start/> Settings/>Accounts/>Your Account.
    • On the right pane click Manage my Microsoft account, which will take you to online.
    • Select Your info from top menu, then click on Manage your sign-in email or phone number. Enter your email account password, when it prompts to do and click Sign-in.
    • Again it will ask you to verify your Identity through Alternative email address or by Phone verification, which will send you a authentication code accordingly.
    • Once you enter the verification code push Submit, then click Set it up later when it ask for device setup.
    • Under Account aliases, click Add email and choose the email either through Create a new email address or Add
      a existing email
      address, then click Add alias.
    • On completing this, click on Make primary next to the desired email address to make it primary alias.
    You're done with change your email address. Reboot your PC for changes to take place. This procedure won't change or wipe your personal files or settings, instead it will change your email address. Going forward you will be communicated and alerts will be
    sent to new email address. If you want to remove the old email address, then you can do the same by clicking on Remove without any issues.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Change Verification email never mind

1. Change Verification email never mind - Similar Threads - Change Verification email

2. Change Verification email never mind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Verification email never mind: i figured it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-verification-email-never-mind/a067bd73-a7d2-46fd-8bb9-9dd47b9559bd
  3. Change Verification email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Verification email: Hello, I am Asking from my Grandpa's account. i just got a new laptop yesterday and i put in my email for the verification but didn't get it, i clicked try again a few times but nothing, so i skipped it, now it won't let me sign in because i put in the wrong email, i have...
  4. Change Verification email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Verification email: Hello, I am Asking from my Grandpa's account. i just got a new laptop yesterday and i put in my email for the verification but didn't get it, i clicked try again a few times but nothing, so i skipped it, now it won't let me sign in because i put in the wrong email, i have...
  5. Microsoft never sends verification code to my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft never sends verification code to my email: I never recieve the code sent to my email to enter Privacy Dashboard?I've tried it a dozen times. I never get the code.What do I do ?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-never-sends-verification-code-to-my/4b2afef2-dfa0-4a2d-afe9-4ac2bf1e164b
  6. Microsoft never sends verification code to my email

Microsoft never sends verification code to my email: I never recieve the code sent to my email to enter Privacy Dashboard?I've tried it a dozen times. I never get the code.What do I do ?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-never-sends-verification-code-to-my/4b2afef2-dfa0-4a2d-afe9-4ac2bf1e164b
  7. Microsoft never sends verification code email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft never sends verification code email: I recently purchased a laptop that had Windows 11 on it, and I created a Microsoft account, but I cannot make any changes to my account because it keeps requiring me to enter a verification code to do anything....This is a problem because the verification code can only be...
  8. Microsoft never sends verification code email

Microsoft never sends verification code email: I recently purchased a laptop that had Windows 11 on it, and I created a Microsoft account, but I cannot make any changes to my account because it keeps requiring me to enter a verification code to do anything....This is a problem because the verification code can only be...
  9. NEVER MIND

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NEVER MIND: I DON'T USE GOOGLE CHROME EITHER ALL CAPS?? NOT YELLIN’…..JUST SIGHT CHALLENGED!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/never-mind/ed322ffa-cb1e-462d-a52b-0305fac96555
  10. Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive: We are issuing new devices to several of our teachers. When they sign into the new device with their personal Microsoft accounts unable to "Verify" themselves on the new devices. Normally I have them navigate to "Settings > Account > My Info" once there they click on the...