Windows 10: change wallpaper on main login screen

Discus and support change wallpaper on main login screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, i can't seem to find the option to change wallpaper for the main login screen when i boot my pc. I canchange the lock screen and desktop. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Staphino5, Apr 14, 2020.

1. change wallpaper on main login screen

Hi guys, i can't seem to find the option to change wallpaper for the main login screen when i boot my pc. I canchange the lock screen and desktop. But not the main windows boot screen where I login?

submitted by /u/Staphino5
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Staphino5, Apr 14, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 25, 2020
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, May 25, 2020
  4. change wallpaper on main login screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

change wallpaper on main login screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, May 25, 2020
Thema:

change wallpaper on main login screen

1. change wallpaper on main login screen - Similar Threads - change wallpaper main

2. Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.: After a recent Windows Update, I tried changing the lock screen wallpaper but the wallpaper has changed to a picture which i had set as a wallpaper 3-4 months ago. The picture was also deleted before 2-3 months but it is set as the wallpaper and is not changing. I tried...
  3. changing wallpaper for lock screen

changing wallpaper for lock screen: i need to ulock edge to get new wallpaper for lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wallpaper-for-lock-screen/8d4591d8-c9ba-4c53-932f-0a85867662c8
  4. changing wallpaper for lock screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    changing wallpaper for lock screen: i need to ulock edge to get new wallpaper for lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wallpaper-for-lock-screen/8d4591d8-c9ba-4c53-932f-0a85867662c8
  5. wallpaper on Windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    wallpaper on Windows 10 login screen: My PC lost the feature where Microsoft would automatically change wallpaper scene on Windows 10 login screen. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-on-windows-10-login-screen/f2f937df-6e65-4f08-999b-6965111ebe84
  6. wallpaper on Windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper on Windows 10 login screen: My PC lost the feature where Microsoft would automatically change wallpaper scene on Windows 10 login screen. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-on-windows-10-login-screen/f2f937df-6e65-4f08-999b-6965111ebe84
  7. wallpaper on Windows 10 login screen

8. Login screen wallpaper different to lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login screen wallpaper different to lock screen: I just clean installed 1909 and the wallpaper for the initial login screen upon turning my PC on is different to the wallpaper I have personally set for my lock screen. I have this set but it does not apply to my login screen whereby it defaults back to a Windows 10...
  9. How to change Login Wallpaper.

How to change Login Wallpaper.: Hi Guys, How do I change the Login Wallpaper. The one before you get to your User, you have to press up key. 51457
  10. Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?

Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?: I like the new wallpapers that show up on the login screen but where are they? I would like to set them as my background for my desktop. 56438