Windows 10: Change WiFi icon for "not connected"

Discus and support Change WiFi icon for "not connected" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am agitated by the globe-like icon in windows 10 version 1903 when not connected to the internet. is there possibility to change it? it's irritating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Itwalume Wilson, May 30, 2019.

1. Change WiFi icon for "not connected"

I am agitated by the globe-like icon in windows 10 version 1903 when not connected to the internet. is there possibility to change it? it's irritating

:)

Itwalume Wilson, May 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 wifi icon shows not connected - connections available - but internet works fine?

Hi Nik,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We suggest you to try to disable auto turn-off of WiFi device by following the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.
    • At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.
    • Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.
    • Click the Configure... button.
    • Go to Power Management tab.
    • Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, May 30, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 30, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Change WiFi icon for "not connected"

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You should still be able to use NavyLCDR's second step without changing the WiFi password.

Thema:

Change WiFi icon for "not connected"

1. Change WiFi icon for "not connected" - Similar Threads - Change WiFi icon

2. WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi: Device: Lenovo Idea pad 3I've suddenly had an issue where my WiFi icon has disappeared and I can't connect to anything. I've tried network reset countless times and nothing appears, I've restarted my laptop and even tried restoring to the last save program. The Intel WiFi 6 A...
  3. WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi: Device: Lenovo Idea pad 3I've suddenly had an issue where my WiFi icon has disappeared and I can't connect to anything. I've tried network reset countless times and nothing appears, I've restarted my laptop and even tried restoring to the last save program. The Intel WiFi 6 A...
  4. Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected: I am currently running Windows 10. Recently I noticed a change where my wifi icon says it is not connected But I can access the internet just fine and everything works. I dont know why it shows like this. I have not made any changes to my system that would cause this shift....
  5. Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected: I am currently running Windows 10. Recently I noticed a change where my wifi icon says it is not connected But I can access the internet just fine and everything works. I dont know why it shows like this. I have not made any changes to my system that would cause this shift....
  6. Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. The WiFi/network connections icon is missing

The WiFi/network connections icon is missing: My laptop is not connected to the Internet and there is no network connections icon on my taskbar. I cannot open settings, open the start menu, cannot access taskbar settings. I can right click on the start menu button and see tab options but only a few actually open. I’ve...
  8. how to change the WiFI icon into ethernet icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change the WiFI icon into ethernet icon: I want to change the wifi icon into ethernet when I'm on wifi is there a way to do that??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-wifi-icon-into-ethernet-icon/6680ddab-6109-4cbe-bcc6-e020315f8dfe
  9. Wifi globe icon, no connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi globe icon, no connection: I have a hp omen gaming laptop with windows 10 on it and when i try to connect with my wifi it says no connection available. The internet icon is a globe with a circle and a stripe through it. I tried to reinstall the driver and i renewed the ip adres but nothing worked so...
  10. Wrong Icon for WiFi connection

Wrong Icon for WiFi connection: Windows 10 has been working just fine for me since I upgraded my Lenovo laptop from Windows 7 to Window 10 last year. It automatically connects me to my home network when I start Windows. Until just a few days ago the icon in the system tray was the normal icon for a network...