Windows 10: Change Win10 ownership from Personal to Organisation

Discus and support Change Win10 ownership from Personal to Organisation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All, My organisation has received 15 new laptops which have been set up as personal devices rather than organisation. How do I correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by benaspx, Dec 16, 2018.

1. benaspx Win User

Change Win10 ownership from Personal to Organisation

Hi All,

My organisation has received 15 new laptops which have been set up as personal devices rather than organisation.

How do I correct this?

I've trawled the usual Win10 forums for answers but have drawn a blank, I'm on parental leave in a couple of days so I want to get this solved ASAP, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ben

:)

benaspx, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Marsh_P Win User

Change Win10 ownership from personal to organisation

Thanks I tried this, and while it changed the internal ownership of the machine, it doesn't allow any user to log in, as with our machines joined to Azure AD from setup. Any guidance as to how that might be achieved would be welcome.

Marsh_P, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Marsh_P Win User
    Change Win10 ownership from personal to organisation

When we set up our initial Win 10 Pro machines we selected "owned by (personal)" at setup.

Now we've grown a lot and adopted AzureAD and InTune. I know we can add those old machines to AzureAD by doing a workplace join, but I want to make them owned by the organisation, so that any of our users can log into them, just like our newer machines.

How do I do that?

Marsh_P, Dec 16, 2018
  4. RHMcKenna Win User

WIN10 PC ownership transfer

How do I transfer ownership of my WIN10 PC to another person?

RHMcKenna, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Change Win10 ownership from Personal to Organisation - Similar Threads - Change Win10 ownership

2. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer: Hello,Yesterday, I re-signed into Microsoft Word using my university email, since its password has changed. I don't remember exactly what the box that was ticked was, but when I signed in it said something like "only sign in for this application" and I clicked the other...
  3. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer: Hello,Yesterday, I re-signed into Microsoft Word using my university email, since its password has changed. I don't remember exactly what the box that was ticked was, but when I signed in it said something like "only sign in for this application" and I clicked the other...
  4. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Changing laptop setup from personal account to organisational account

Changing laptop setup from personal account to organisational account: Dear Community,I have a few laptops in one of our offices that have been setup for personal use. Mainly as they were Windows 10 Home computers. They have been upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, so I want to change the setup to organisational use so the users sign in with their email...
  6. Mixing personal and organisational accounts in Windows 10 preventing change of Windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mixing personal and organisational accounts in Windows 10 preventing change of Windows...: Hello. I have a friend who has two accounts attached to their copy of Windows, one is a personal account using a Gmail address, the other is a business or organisational account, administered by the organisation she works for. Both accounts are listed in the 'Email &...
  7. change ownership

change ownership: I am giving a friend my old laptop how do I change the name of the computer and change the lock screen and create a new admin acct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-ownership/3b3af5b9-868f-473e-8705-9126a83dc9d6
  8. Changing ownership

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing ownership: Does changing ownership creates problems? I'm still not able to remove grayscale of encryption in advanced security menu. Help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-ownership/e4bf2f9e-2046-43cd-b02c-0a888279b521
  9. Organisation and Personal PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Organisation and Personal PC: I recently downloaded office word, PowerPoint, etc using my work email for office 365. It told me i had to change my pin so it fit my organisation's requirements. Is this the only thing they can manage, considering it is my personal laptop? can they monitor my activity?...
  10. Change Windows 10 from personal to organisation on all office PC's

Change Windows 10 from personal to organisation on all office PC's: Looking to change all our office PC's from personal to organisation. Is this safe to do and how do I go about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-windows-10-from-personal-to-organisation-on/2aefae14-6b53-40d2-a329-96d724e0ee42

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Change Win10 ownership from personal to organisation

2. how to change win 10 ownership from organization to personal