Windows 10: Change Window Background Color in Windows 10

Discus and support Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10, you can change the window background color which is white by default. [ATTACH] Code: :: Change Window Background Color in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FreeBooter, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Change Window Background Color in Windows 10

In Windows 10, you can change the window background color which is white by default.

Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 Wwy80oM.png

Code: :: Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 :: In Windows 10, you can change the window background color which is white by default @Echo Off net sess>nul 2>&1||(powershell start cmd -ArgumentList """/c %~0""" -verb Runas & exit) Cls & Mode CON LINES=11 COLS=80 & Color 0E & Title Created By Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo Do You Want to Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 (Y/N)? Echo. Echo. Echo. Set /p input= RESPONSE: If /i Not %input%==Y (Goto :_Ex) Else (Goto :_Start) :_Ex If /i Not %input%==N (Goto :EOF) Else (Goto :_RegRestore) :_Start Reg.exe add "HKCU\Control Panel\Colors" /v "Window" /t REG_SZ /d "159 159 255" /f Cls & Mode CON LINES=11 COLS=55 & Color 0E & Title Created By Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo Changing Window Background Color Echo. Echo. Echo. Ping -n 6 localhost >Nul Goto Reboot :_RegRestore Reg.exe add "HKCU\Control Panel\Colors" /v "Window" /t REG_SZ /d "255 255 255" /f Cls & Mode CON LINES=11 COLS=60 & Color 0E & Title Created By Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo Restoring Default Window Background Color Echo. Echo. Echo. Ping -n 6 localhost >Nul :Reboot CHOICE /C YN /M "Press Y to Reboot, N for exiting script." If %errorlevel% == 1 ( Shutdown /r /t 0) Else (Exit)[/quote] *ArrowChange Window Background Color in Windows 10

:)

FreeBooter, Sep 6, 2019

2. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Change Window Background Color in Windows 10

change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Change Window Background Color in Windows 10

1. Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change Window Background

2. Change application background color window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change application background color window 10: I read through an earlier thread with the same title, but found no real solution.However, some mentioned themes, but I was unable to find it again when I wanted to try.Using that idea, I created my own theme, edited the theme file in the folder...
  3. How to change window background color?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change window background color?: High contrast mode is really awful. submitted by /u/mki7a [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mggzjs/how_to_change_window_background_color/
  4. Changing some Win10 background window colors.

Changing some Win10 background window colors.: Hi everybody, I have two questions related to the Win10 v.20H2 64bits (Home Single Language). 1 After upgrading, the background color of the Start window changed to a dismayed gray color. How do I change it to a preferred one? 2 Is it possible to change the aggressive...
  5. Windows 10- background colors

Windows 10- background colors: I need to get back to the default colors on my computer for the background. I've tried the usual recommendations to no avail. How can I restore what was originally shown on my background as to colors and theme that I chose. All this became black and white after Microsoft...
  6. Change Background/window color of reading pane-windows 10

Change Background/window color of reading pane-windows 10: I have personalized my laptop at work which has Windows 7 enterprise and Office 2013 to change the windows color background to gray. Steps: right click your desktop, personalize, windows color, choose window from item drop down, choose the desired color, ok. This will...
  7. change background color in windows

change background color in windows: hello, how do I make the back ground color in windows on my desktop and on web pages I visit lighter, I have some color blindness the blues and gray scale they use is still to dark for me to read text etc. thank you for the help. sincerely, e.harding...
  8. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  9. Change Window Background Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Window Background Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 How to Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 The window color is the background color used in classic Win32 system windows, dialogs, and property pages in Windows 10. The window background color is white by...
  10. How To Change Windows 10 Photos Background Color?

How To Change Windows 10 Photos Background Color?: When you double click on any image in Windows 10, Windows Photos displays the image, but it's around a black background, which doesn't go with the theme of my computer at all, and I work with images a lot. It's not appealing at all to me, and I wish people could choose a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change color of desktop background