Windows 10: change windows 10 font color

Discus and support change windows 10 font color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; change windows 10 font color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-windows-10-font-color/1ed12c8f-90e0-4f8d-bfc1-a13cfc7dfa44 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hailclan, Nov 21, 2018.

1. hailclan Win User

change windows 10 font color

:)

hailclan, Nov 21, 2018
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Changing Font Color, Size, etc.

Hello Kymm,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: To change Font size.

• Type settings in the search bar and select the same.

• Then click on System.

• Use the slider change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Step 2: To change font color.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type regedit in the run box.

• Navigate to the following keys one by one:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\Colors

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics

4. You may customize the advanced appearance settings by changing the values of various
    DWORD and strings given in the right-side pane.

Disclaimer: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these
    steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry.

Refer: How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well).

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Billy Med Win User

Windows Mobile 10 Font Color Changing Problem

Hi,

Regarding your issue with the white font color of your Windows phone, currently, font colors cannot be changed as well as the whole color of our UI.

You can however, leave your comments and suggestions on our
    Feedback Hub

Billy Med, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

1. change windows 10 font color - Similar Threads - change font color

2. about changing background color, font size and font color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about changing background color, font size and font color: how to change background color, type of font, font color & font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-changing-background-color-font-size-and-font/3631f093-37ba-4f64-af6f-bb637ddf8310
  3. about changing background color, font size and font color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about changing background color, font size and font color: how to change background color, type of font, font color & font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-changing-background-color-font-size-and-font/3631f093-37ba-4f64-af6f-bb637ddf8310
  4. font color change

in Windows 10 Customization
    font color change: How do I change gray font color to black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-color-change/295973f5-2fd2-46ce-9a88-ab214a12070b
  5. how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer

how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer: how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-font-and-font-colors-on-windows/d3cdb119-2cf3-42a8-9834-9edaca5dfcb4
  6. Changing folder font color

Changing folder font color: Hi, I'd like your support on how to change font color in folders in Windows 10. I'd like to have them in black, I found this advice online but it didn't work, many thanks! What you'll have to do, is right-click your desktop background, and select Personalize. Then, change...
  7. Windows 10 Changing Tab font color

Windows 10 Changing Tab font color: In my new windows 10. No sure I have the nomenclature correct, but in most program window there are tab line at the top of the window. Like if you have Chrome running and have multiple sites open each site has a tab and in the tap is a short description of each website....
  8. Change Font Color

Change Font Color: I have been having problems with the colored font for incoming emails. I cannot read them because they are too faint. How do I change this font to black so I can read it? Send me a link to change the font to black for any font color. Thanks. Paul Jones...
  9. Change color fonts (text) Windows 10

Change color fonts (text) Windows 10: I have yellow letters that are hard to read that I want to change to view easier. How do I? In my Reliability Monitor, ( Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor), under the action column the words "View Technical Details" are...
  10. Change Font Color on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Font Color on Desktop: How do I change the color of the fonts on my desktop icons? 47919