Windows 10: Change Windows 10 Image Printing System

Discus and support Change Windows 10 Image Printing System in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had to update my work windows to 10, was using XP And this image printing system sucks, i can't put on vertical and can't print all images of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rafasantos555, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Change Windows 10 Image Printing System

I had to update my work windows to 10, was using XP

And this image printing system sucks, i can't put on vertical and can't print all images of the folder at once like in WinXP.

is there a way to change this system?

submitted by /u/rafasantos555
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rafasantos555, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2020
  3. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Change Windows 10 Image Printing System

Print Preview Pane

Hi Patti,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your concern. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To know the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • What is the model of the printer that you're using?
    • Does the issue occur on all of your images that you're attempting to print?
    • Have you checked if the Print Preview window will appear if you will print the image using the
      Share tab in File Explorer? To print an image using the Share tab, follow these steps:
      • Access File Explorer.
      • Navigate to your picture files, and then highlight one file.
      • Click the Share tab at the top of File Explorer.
      • In the Send group, choose Print.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Argel Obm, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Change Windows 10 Image Printing System

1. Change Windows 10 Image Printing System - Similar Threads - Change Image Printing

2. Windows 10 System image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 System image: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to create Windows 10 system image backup but it takes much space same asin my C Drive. Is there any to compress system image or another way or third party tool?...
  3. Windows 10 System image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 System image: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I want to create Windows 10 system image backup but it takes much space same asin my C Drive. Is there any to compress system image or another way or third party tool?...
  4. System Image Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Image Windows 10: Can you put a System Image created in Windows 10 Back up and restore windows 7 and put the image onto a USB thumb drive?My drive is like 70 GB in sizeI was in Best Buy yesterday and I saw a USB thumb drive that was 128 GB in size and would easily fit the file sizeJust want to...
  5. Windows 10 image printing error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 image printing error: Hi, I have an interesting error with printing images. Until now everything was fine, but now when I want to print photos from windows in explorer right click and print the printer prints only the right and left size of the photos. I have an Epson L805 printer I did some...
  6. SYSTEM IMAGE WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SYSTEM IMAGE WINDOWS 10: I HAVE A SYSTEM IMAGE CREATED IN 2017 ON A SEAGATE PLUS SLIM PORTABLE HARD DRIVE USING BACKUP& RESTORE WINDOWS 7. SINCE THAT DATE I HAVE COMPLETED SEVERAL INCREMENTAL IMAGES SUCCESSFULLY. HOWEVER, SINCE MAY 2020 SYSTEM IMAGE HAS FAILED. WHEN TRYING TO CREATE A SYSTEM IMAGE...
  7. windows 10 system image.

windows 10 system image.: I tried creating system image for my windows 10 on a 32gb usb and I have it formatted to NTFS. but when I select it, it says that "The drive is no a valid backup location"....
  8. Windows 10 System Image

Windows 10 System Image: Hi, I bought a new laptop from Currys in the UK, and the sales person there was insistent that I needed to pay them to supply a system image on a memory stick, and of course pay. I declined their offer, and have a couple of questions: 1, Do I really need to create a...
  9. windows 10 system image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    windows 10 system image: Hi a few months ago I created a system image from my Windows 10 Tablet. Eventually I extracted the image using 7zip. There seemed to be an image inside for every partition. Since I only wanted to keep a backup of my personal files, I only kept the image of the main...
  10. Windows 10 System Image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 System Image: I would like to create a complete system image using the built-in Windows 10 image backup. I understand how to do this onto an external hard drive. I also understand that I can create a bootable flash drive there as well. But do I have to create this flash drive or could I...