Windows 10: Change Windows 10 profile picture separately from outlook.com/Mircrosoft account

Discus and support Change Windows 10 profile picture separately from outlook.com/Mircrosoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows 10 user profile is linked with my Microsoft account. I would like to set my profile picture for the account independently from the rest of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by #SheikhImran, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Change Windows 10 profile picture separately from outlook.com/Mircrosoft account

My Windows 10 user profile is linked with my Microsoft account. I would like to set my profile picture for the account independently from the rest of my Microsoft account. Right now, when I attempt to set a profile picture in Windows, it updates my Microsoft account to use the same picture. Is my only option to unlink the profile from the Microsoft account?

:)

#SheikhImran, Aug 25, 2021

2. How to change profile picture on log-in screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are referring to remove your profile picture on log-in screen, do confirm us if so.

• Are you facing this issue on Microsoft account/ local account?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Change your account picture

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Unable to change account picture, error: Account picture error, Setting the account picture failed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are unable to change the profile picture on Windows 10, please do let us know how exactly you are trying to change it.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps to change the profile picture.

Steps:

• Log-in with administrator account.

• Go to system root drive on which
      Windows is installed currently, that is usually C: drive.

• Click on View
      in the title bar, then check the Hidden items. Now click the
      ProgramData folder.

• Navigate to Microsoft\User Account Pictures.

• In the User Accounts Pictures folder, you’ll see the default user account pictures. You’ll just need to replace these pictures with your desired picture for user account.

• Manipulate your desired image for user account picture in the same format and same size and
      replace the default ones.

• Now reboot the system and you’ll be able to get your desired image as user account picture.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 25, 2021
  4. alvez Win User

Change Windows 10 profile picture separately from outlook.com/Mircrosoft account

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Change Windows 10 profile picture separately from outlook.com/Mircrosoft account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Change Windows 10 profile picture separately from outlook.com/Mircrosoft account

1. Change Windows 10 profile picture separately from outlook.com/Mircrosoft account - Similar Threads - Change profile picture

2. Can't change account profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change account profile picture: the issue visible on the image has followed my basically since I first installed the system, with no change. I've tried everything: changing permissions to the profile picture folder, trying to change the default pictures within to my desired image with the folder in question...
  3. Can't change account profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change account profile picture: the issue visible on the image has followed my basically since I first installed the system, with no change. I've tried everything: changing permissions to the profile picture folder, trying to change the default pictures within to my desired image with the folder in question...
  4. Can't change account profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Outlook Profile picture

Outlook Profile picture: for some users i see the profile picture and for others i don't... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-profile-picture/33586575-0ec5-4127-b261-5e7647dda8e6
  6. Microsoft account profile picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account profile picture: I changed my Microsoft account profile picture yesterday afternoon, my account is set to sync because before changing my account picture it was the previous one that was synced. So now it’s still the old Microsoft account picture, the store and apps show the new one but the...
  7. Microsoft Account Profile PIcture

Microsoft Account Profile PIcture: Cant find the appropriate category to ask this question so this is where its going... This is probably a dumb question and the answer is going to end up being obvious. I don't want to change my Microsoft Account profile picture. But I can no longer find it on my hard drive....
  8. Remove profile picture from account

Remove profile picture from account: Hello, I want to remove my previous profile picture from the records of my account (See picture, highlighted in red). How do I do this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-profile-picture-from-account/33aa9c63-cf96-4b25-a0a5-ec45d98965b6
  9. HOW TO DISCONNECT AN OUTLOOK ACCOUNT FROM A LOCAL PROFILE????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW TO DISCONNECT AN OUTLOOK ACCOUNT FROM A LOCAL PROFILE????: Previously, i had a local account with no outlook email attached to it, then i wanted to use the mail app to use one of my emails that is my only outlook account. after connecting it, now my local account has attached to this outlook account, and ive deleted the outlook...
  10. Profile Pictures changed in Windows10

Profile Pictures changed in Windows10: On both of my PCs I've lost my Screen Name photos on Windows 10. They have moved to another picture. The data has not changed, just the photos. Any help is appreciated....