Windows 10: Change Windows 10 Time Zone

Discus and support Change Windows 10 Time Zone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have no idea why the following command does not work and does not change the time zone to -5? Since when I set it manually to -5, the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by omidsolo, Nov 12, 2015.

1. omidsolo Win User

Change Windows 10 Time Zone

Hi,
    I have no idea why the following command does not work and does not change the time zone to -5?
    Since when I set it manually to -5, the following key will be applied the same:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation]
    "TimeZoneKeyName"="Eastern Standard Time"

Any idea?
    Cheers.

:)

omidsolo, Nov 12, 2015

2. Windows 10 Calendar time zones

Hi,

You can change the time zone in Microsoft Outlook. When the time zone is changed, this is the same as changing the time zone in the Control Panel in Windows and the time zone in the Windows 10 Calendar app.In Outlook, You can add up to two time zones.

For more information, please check this article:
    Add, remove, or change time zones

Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 12, 2015
  3. Time Zone Change

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue got fixed.

Your efforts in fixing the issue is much appreciated.

Thank you for sharing the steps surely this may help other community members.

Keep us informed for any assistance with Windows, we are here to assist you.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 12, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 12, 2015
  5. omidsolo Win User
    Hi dear Brink, sorry my bad, it worked after restart!

omidsolo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Change Windows 10 Time Zone - Similar Threads - Change Zone

2. Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.: My Windows 10 PC rebooted last night update?. It now wants to place me in the Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone. I had to turn off the automated setting for the time zone to fix this. Please advise...
  3. Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.: My Windows 10 PC rebooted last night update?. It now wants to place me in the Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone. I had to turn off the automated setting for the time zone to fix this. Please advise...
  4. Time zone keeps changing to Mountain time zone when I am in the Eastern time zone.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to change time zone from UTC to UK time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change time zone from UTC to UK time: How to change time zone from UTC to UK Standard time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-time-zone-from-utc-to-uk-time/febaa38c-117f-494b-9d34-04c4ae2f4c7b
  6. How to change time zone from UTC to UK time

How to change time zone from UTC to UK time: How to change time zone from UTC to UK Standard time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-time-zone-from-utc-to-uk-time/febaa38c-117f-494b-9d34-04c4ae2f4c7b
  7. Time zone keeps changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time zone keeps changing: I recently moved to Nevada from Ohio. My laptop keeps bouncing between Pacific and Eastern time. Before you say "disable set time automatically" I am well aware that I can do that. The question is how I make it so that Windows 11 functions properly. Disabling an automatic...
  8. Time zone keeps changing

Time zone keeps changing: I recently moved to Nevada from Ohio. My laptop keeps bouncing between Pacific and Eastern time. Before you say "disable set time automatically" I am well aware that I can do that. The question is how I make it so that Windows 11 functions properly. Disabling an automatic...
  9. I have not moved out of the U.S. but Windows suddenly thinks I have changed time zones to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have not moved out of the U.S. but Windows suddenly thinks I have changed time zones to...: I am using a Dell Latitude 7420 running Windows 11. I just restarted my computer and received a notification that my time zone had changed to Abu Dhabi, MuscatUTC+4 due to a change in location, even though I am still physically in the U.S., my computer has not even left the...
  10. I have not moved out of the U.S. but Windows suddenly thinks I have changed time zones to...

I have not moved out of the U.S. but Windows suddenly thinks I have changed time zones to...: I am using a Dell Latitude 7420 running Windows 11. I just restarted my computer and received a notification that my time zone had changed to Abu Dhabi, MuscatUTC+4 due to a change in location, even though I am still physically in the U.S., my computer has not even left the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone change time zone in registry