Windows 10: Change Windows 11 Welcome Screen Background

Discus and support Change Windows 11 Welcome Screen Background in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In Windows 11, is it possible to change the image shown on as the background of the Welcome screen? If so, how? Preferably I would like to choose the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SimonORorke, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Change Windows 11 Welcome Screen Background

In Windows 11, is it possible to change the image shown on as the background of the Welcome screen? If so, how? Preferably I would like to choose the variable content that can be selected for the Lock and Sign-In screens by specifying 'Windows Spotlight' for 'Personalise your lock screen' in Settings. That was the default for the Welcome screen in Windows 10 and I liked it. In Windows 11, I cannot see how to do it.By the Welcome screen, I mean the screen that is shown to allow a use to input credentials when Windows starts. I do not mean the Lock screen, which is shown when a user session

:)

SimonORorke, Jul 6, 2022

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jul 6, 2022
  3. Login Screen Background Change

Hi,

Windows 10 has an easy way to customize your login screen background. To get started follow these steps:

• On the Search bar, type Lock screen settings.
    • Click it from the search result and you should see the available options to change the background image.

Change Windows 11 Welcome Screen Background 41f64c00-dbff-4cde-8391-308ce31786c4.png
    Don't hesitate to respond if you need more help.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 6, 2022
  4. Change Windows 11 Welcome Screen Background

Lock screen background keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand your concern about lock screen background, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to personalize the lock screen and check if it helps:

Change your lock screen background:

• Right click on Desktop, click on Personalization, and on
      Lock screen in the left pane.
    • Here, under Background (click on the drop down arrow) you will see
      Windows spotlight, Picture, Slideshow.
    • Select Windows Spotlight, lock the screen (Press Windows key + L) and check if it helps.
    • Also, you can select Picture, Choose your picture, lock the screen and check if the issue persists.

For more information refer: Personalize your lock screen

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

Change Windows 11 Welcome Screen Background

1. Change Windows 11 Welcome Screen Background - Similar Threads - Change Welcome Screen

2. Random Orange Thing at the Background at Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Orange Thing at the Background at Welcome Screen: I just recently updated my family windows 10 today and there are some random orange thing at the welcome screen at the background. can someone help me know what this is and how to fix it? submitted by /u/EijiOkumura13 [link] [comments]...
  3. Change Windows 11 Welcome Screen Background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Windows 11 Welcome Screen Background: In Windows 11, is it possible to change the image shown on as the background of the Welcome screen? If so, how? Preferably I would like to choose the variable content that can be selected for the Lock and Sign-In screens by specifying 'Windows Spotlight' for 'Personalise your...
  4. CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN: CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME/LOG ON SCREEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-photo-on-welcome-screen/7149ce6a-f22e-416b-831d-f747bb910737
  5. Welcome screen change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen change: I would like to change name on welcome screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-change/9714224a-72ea-4383-b222-4eae59d26716
  6. how do i change the WELCOME background, NOT the LOCK screen?

how do i change the WELCOME background, NOT the LOCK screen?: literally what the title says. i want to change the background that says welcome, AFTER i put in my password, NOT the background that shows up when i put in my password....
  7. How to Change Welcome Screen Background in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to Change Welcome Screen Background in Windows 10: I've been trying to change what I thought was my lock screen and I even have it set as such: [ATTACH] However, when I turn my computer on, I always have this (or sometimes is the lake/mountains scene): [IMG] The roses picture shown on my lock screen settings is what I...
  8. How to change "Welcome"-screen?

How to change "Welcome"-screen?: Greetings. I know how to change the lock-screen, and the background-screen. But how do I change the "Welcome"-screen? It is the screen showing "Welcome" after you have typed the password to log into windows. I want another look that suits my colorscheme better, but I can't...
  9. Welcome Screen Background Image Gone

Welcome Screen Background Image Gone: I just updated to 1607 and that changed everything. One of the things I tried to do was remove the welcome screen. All that ended up doing was removing the background picture, and replacing it with a solid color. [img] This is what it used to look like. I use auto...
  10. Automatically change welcome/lock screen background image at each boot

Automatically change welcome/lock screen background image at each boot: I am aware of the guide to change the lock screen background image, in fact I have a customized image. But is there a way to cycle through a folder images and change the lock screen image automatically? Perhaps using a batch file at every startup so it simply picks the next...