Windows 10: Change Windows10 settings on all accounts without to have to log on each account and change...

Discus and support Change Windows10 settings on all accounts without to have to log on each account and change... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi.What is the easiest way to change Windows10 settings on all accounts without to have to log on each account and change settings manually?For example... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nik2004mkd, May 10, 2021.

1. Change Windows10 settings on all accounts without to have to log on each account and change...

Hi.What is the easiest way to change Windows10 settings on all accounts without to have to log on each account and change settings manually?For example on my machine I have 4 accounts, from 1 to 4. I log on account 1 and change default Win10 settings. How can I copy/change settings from account 1 to all other accounts without having to log on each one of them and manually changing them.Also, is there any software that can change this settings on a installation media, so Win10 can be installed with already changed settings?Thanks

:)

nik2004mkd, May 10, 2021

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, May 10, 2021
  3. Query about changing the account name

Hi Stephanie,

Since you have already changed the name on your Microsoft account, we suggest switching into a local account, and then log back in with your Microsoft account. This way, we can be sure that any changes made to your Microsoft account will be synced to your
    local user account.

For steps on how to switch to a local account:

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Under Your account, click on Switch to a local account.

To switch back to a Microsoft account:

• Follow steps 1-3 above to get to Accounts.
    • Under Your account, click on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.

If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Patricia Yu, May 10, 2021
  4. Change Windows10 settings on all accounts without to have to log on each account and change...

Change Account Settings

Hi DianeCohen,

Account settings will allow you to make changes to your accounts. Click on it and check, it will show you the options so that you can account settings. No, it is not related to changing Start menu.

Have you logged in using a Microsoft account or a local account?

Refer the link below for setting up a new account. Once you create a new account, give administrator privileges and transfer data to new one and delete the old one.

Add or remove accounts on your PC

Follow the steps to change the account type of the new account to administrator by navigating to user accounts under control panel:

a. Press Window key + X and select Control Panel.

b. Click on User accounts.

c. Click on Manage another account.

d. Click on the new account that you have just created.

e. Click on Change account type settings.

f. Click on Change account type.

g. Click on Administrator.

h. Click on change account type.

i. Restart the computer and log in through the new administrator account.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Change Windows10 settings on all accounts without to have to log on each account and change...

1. Change Windows10 settings on all accounts without to have to log on each account and change... - Similar Threads - Change Windows10 settings

2. How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?: The problem why it caused:I need to use openssh-server in my win10 computer. And i thought i need a local account from the web host.When i changed to local account, some programs in my computer had no permission to access my computer // , which make massive trouble.and when i...
  3. How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?: The problem why it caused:I need to use openssh-server in my win10 computer. And i thought i need a local account from the web host.When i changed to local account, some programs in my computer had no permission to access my computer // , which make massive trouble.and when i...
  4. How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to change account settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change account settings: My account shows my birthday as 1/24/66 but Microsoftt thinks I’m a child. I have tried to edit the child account using another account but there is no option to do so....
  6. How to change account settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change account settings: My account shows my birthday as 1/24/66 but Microsoftt thinks I’m a child. I have tried to edit the child account using another account but there is no option to do so....
  7. How to change account settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Change windows account without losing settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change windows account without losing settings: HiI want to change my account on windows 10 to my child’s account but wish to keep all settings, programs, interface and data same as my account. I have created a new account in my family, gave this new account admin rights on laptop but yet when I switch user, all settings...
  9. How to change Microsoft Store Account without changing computer's account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to change Microsoft Store Account without changing computer's account: Hi, so I'm trying to install a game on my laptop that I already own, however the account I'm using is different than the one that I am trying to access. Is there a way I can change my store account without changing the laptop's account?...
  10. Change account without losing settings and programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change account without losing settings and programs: I bought a new laptop. My ‘old’ one, I will give to my sister. We just want to change the login (her name, email, password), but keep all the programs and settings already installed on the current account. How can we keep everything and just change the user? Thank you in...