Windows 10: change wireless keyboard & mouse to a plug in one

Discus and support change wireless keyboard & mouse to a plug in one in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my pavilion all in one came with a wireless mouse & keyboard how do I change it out for a connected mouse & keyboard? I don't particularly care for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Suz5451, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Suz5451 Win User

change wireless keyboard & mouse to a plug in one

my pavilion all in one came with a wireless mouse & keyboard how do I change it out for a connected mouse & keyboard? I don't particularly care for the wireless environment.

:)

Suz5451, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Honey Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

I did all the steps, except the wired keyboard and mouse step, since I am using a laptop. After all the steps it still doesn't work. Also I can't see my cursor and can't move it.

Non PC Expert, Mar 28, 2019
  4. toddmo Win User

Logitech wireless keyboard / mouse hangs

Problems

• Intermittent nature
    • The mouse will often hang (won't move)
    • The keyboard will often not type
    • Sometimes, the keys get saved up and come out later all at once, and sometimes they never come out
    • The mouse seems to have difficulty traveling to the top left of the screen.

Equipment

• Dell Precision M3800 Laptop
    • Windows 10 Professional operating system
    • Logitech wireless keyboard (K270)
    • Logitech wireless mouse (M185). They came in the same box / use the same dongle.
    • "Plugable USB 3.0" docking station that runs the DisplayLink software. It has two monitors attached to it, one by DVI and the other by HDMI. It's plugged into the laptop by USB.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken

• Wired keyboard and wired mouse work great.
    • When wireless was plugged in, it was in a USB port on the laptop itself, not the docking station
    • I rerouted the monitors to plug directly into the laptop (take this docking station out of the equation). So far the wireless keyboard/mouse are not malfunctioning. This seems to indicate that the docking station is a necessary component to reproduce the problem). But I have to give it 1-2 days to make sure because the problem is intermittent.

Question

What would be a good first choice for a fix I can try that won't hurt anything (update a driver...where?)?

toddmo, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. change wireless keyboard & mouse to a plug in one - Similar Threads - change wireless keyboard

2. Wireless mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse and keyboard not working: I am working from my laptop, I have a wireless mouse and keyboard and I use the usb port in my laptop for it. I am working remote and pluggeda wired 2nd monitor into my laptop and I cant get my mouse or keyboard to work ?...
  3. Wireless mouse and keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse and keyboard issues: Similar to this issue - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-persistant-problems/ecb174dc-2b5d-40b9-9238-0d51bbe39af0First my mouse just stopped working, now noticing issues with the keyboard missing letters when...
  4. Wireless Keyboard without mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Keyboard without mouse: I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 that I bought with its mouse. Unfortunately, I lost the mouse with the USB receiver. I can still use the keyboard buying a new USB receiver? Thank you in advance....
  5. Wireless keyboard & mouse

Wireless keyboard & mouse: All of a sudden my keyboard and mouse are not working right. Keyboard letters don't come up on screen I have to go back and put missing letters in. Sometimes hitting the key 2 or 3 times. I have put new batteries changed places where the dongle I think thats what it's called...
  6. 900 wireless keyboard and mouse

900 wireless keyboard and mouse: We bought this item 3-4 months ago from Best Buy Canada but started using it recently. Recently we noticed that somehow the usb piece which is plugged into laptop is not working and because of that we can’t use the keyboard and/or mouse. We tried changing the USB port on the...
  7. update wireless keyboard and mouse

update wireless keyboard and mouse: Hi I have a dell all in one and I just updated my bios and am now doing an upgrade to windows 10 I have used a usb wired keyboard and usb wired mouse Now I want to use a wireless keyboard and mouse. should I have windows open with the wired keyboard and mouse plugged in...
  8. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  9. Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?

Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 and Wireless Mouse 2000 that came as a set. They share a single USB receiver dongle. The mouse is now broken (the rubber grip on the scroll wheel has disintegrated, resulting in bits of rubber in the mouse itself, and unusable for...
  10. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SWITCH TO PLUG IN MOUSE FROM WIRELESS