Windows 10: Change Word 2019 Home & Student 'Save Picture' Default Location

Discus and support Change Word 2019 Home & Student 'Save Picture' Default Location in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; O/S Windows 10Using Word 2019 Home & Student NO Office 365I would like to change the default save location when saving a picture from a Word document... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sheilahsay, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Change Word 2019 Home & Student 'Save Picture' Default Location

O/S Windows 10Using Word 2019 Home & Student NO Office 365I would like to change the default save location when saving a picture from a Word document onto my PC hard drive.The default save location is the One Drive Picture Folder on my PC.I do not want to save to One Drive. I would have the picture save to my Documents Folder.Just to be clear when saving a picture; right click on the picture, from the drop down menu click Save Picture.Then the default save window appears.Thank you.

:)

sheilahsay, Dec 2, 2021

2. Default location to save documenets

Hi Frank,

Sorry for the delayed response.

From your recent description, it seems like the issue is confined to Word documents. If true, then follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Launch Word application.
    • Go to File Menu and select Options.
    • In the pop-up dialog box, towards the left pane, select Save.
    • Under Default location file, browse the location you want to save.
    • Check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Dec 2, 2021
  3. falcios Win User
    Default image file and location

Thanks for your reply.

As your suggestion, I'm already doing that. In Word, when I Save Picture As, the save type as shows png. I want jpg to be the default in the, save type as box. Also, I want it saved in the Library Pictures Folder and I want the folder to be the default.

falcios, Dec 2, 2021
  4. GordonB-P Win User

Change Word 2019 Home & Student 'Save Picture' Default Location

How to actually change the default save location

Change the location that Word saves to and opens from in Word.

Go to File>Options>Save and change the default there.

GordonB-P, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Change Word 2019 Home & Student 'Save Picture' Default Location

1. Change Word 2019 Home & Student 'Save Picture' Default Location - Similar Threads - Change Word 2019

2. Change Default Location of Picture Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Default Location of Picture Folder: I want to change the default location of my pictures folder from out of my OneDrive and just under the main user folder. I keep getting this error. Is there a workaround for this?...
  3. Change Default Location of Picture Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Default Location of Picture Folder: I want to change the default location of my pictures folder from out of my OneDrive and just under the main user folder. I keep getting this error. Is there a workaround for this?...
  4. Change Word 2019 Home & Student 'Save Picture' Default Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Word 2019 Home & Student 'Save Picture' Default Location: O/S Windows 10Using Word 2019 Home & Student NO Office 365I would like to change the default save location when saving a picture from a Word document onto my PC hard drive.The default save location is the One Drive Picture Folder on my PC.I do not want to save to One Drive. I...
  5. Change Word 2019 Home & Student 'Save Picture' Default Location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Word 2019 Home & Student 'Save Picture' Default Location: O/S Windows 10Using Word 2019 Home & Student NO Office 365I would like to change the default save location when saving a picture from a Word document onto my PC hard drive.The default save location is the One Drive Picture Folder on my PC.I do not want to save to One Drive. I...
  6. Changing the default save location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing the default save location: I wanna change mt default save location on my pc since im gonna download games from the microsoft store from the xbox game pass. So i need to change my default save location on my pc for my apps. But when i try to change to my other hard drive it tells me that i have apps on...
  7. Change default save location to Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change default save location to Desktop: For a Windows 10 laptop, is there a way to change the default save location from Onedrive to the PC Desktop? I don’t like to save Word files on the cloud, especially as some documents are sensitive. Every time I click ‘save’ on a new document, I always have to click a few...
  8. Changing default save location for apps

Changing default save location for apps: Problem: Changing default drive for new content. Attempting to change from C to D drives primary to secondary drives First message: Delete other apps? This drive has apps from another device, to use this drive delete them. Click yes, Error code 0x80070005 comes up. I have...
  9. Changing Default Save Location

Changing Default Save Location: Just upgraded SSD and installed fresh version of Windows 10 version 1909. My SSD is the C: drive. Prior to the SSD upgrade, files such as Documents, Downloads, Music and Pictures were saved to my D: Hard Drive. Example: D: >Gagnon >Documents In other words my D:...
  10. Word for Home & Student 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word for Home & Student 2016: I Purchase this last month and it worked perfectly well, however I can no longer open my files an I get an Error message This operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Any suggestions?...