Windows 10: Change Xbox account in minecraft

Discus and support Change Xbox account in minecraft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help, I want to change my Xbox account. I already log out and sign in back, but still at same account. How do i do it? I also cant uninstall it. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mrvl1764, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Mrvl1764 Win User

Change Xbox account in minecraft

Help, I want to change my Xbox account. I already log out and sign in back, but still at same account. How do i do it?

I also cant uninstall it. Help please. Now my sister cant play in her account.

:)

Mrvl1764, Oct 16, 2020

2. Unable to sign in Xbox account on Minecraft in iOS

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to take into consideration on why you are unable to sign in using your Microsoft account
    in Minecraft on iOS . Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you trying to sign in your account on Xbox app or Xbox.com?
    • Is this happening on a specific account only?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try using a different account to sign in on your iPad and see if the same issue persists. If the issue does not happen on the new profile, there could be some broken system components on your old profile.

We will be waiting on your response.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Minecraft from xbox to pc

So I just downloaded minecraft on my xbox but for some reason it's not showing up in my games in the play store on my pc. I can play it on xbox and according to the mojang website, I should be able to play it on both my xbox and my pc. These are the steps
    that it says to take:

For Windows10:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign into the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. Click on the three dots in the Windows Store next to your profile pic.
    3. Go to My Library. If you already own the game, you can download it from there.

PenguinFoop, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Change Xbox account in minecraft

changing account for minecraft

how do I change the way my Minecraft Xbox live account is set up so I can play with friends?

FaithNewton, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Change Xbox account in minecraft

1. Change Xbox account in minecraft - Similar Threads - Change Xbox account

2. Changing accounts on the Xbox App on PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing accounts on the Xbox App on PC.: Hello! I want to switch my accounts on the Xbox app on my PC but I am unable to. I have reset my app and my computer to get to the general log in screen. When I press “Not you? Sign in with different account” it will still automatically sign me into the account that is...
  3. Changing accounts on the Xbox App on PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing accounts on the Xbox App on PC.: Hello! I want to switch my accounts on the Xbox app on my PC but I am unable to. I have reset my app and my computer to get to the general log in screen. When I press “Not you? Sign in with different account” it will still automatically sign me into the account that is...
  4. minecraft account hacked and details changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft account hacked and details changed: I was recently hacked on Minecraft and the guy who hacked my account has switched the email used for my mc account and I can no longer access it. I cannot find anywhere to ask personally to Microsoft to go through there System and see that someone from half way across the...
  5. minecraft account hacked and details changed

minecraft account hacked and details changed: I was recently hacked on Minecraft and the guy who hacked my account has switched the email used for my mc account and I can no longer access it. I cannot find anywhere to ask personally to Microsoft to go through there System and see that someone from half way across the...
  6. minecraft account hacked and details changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Account switching on Xbox/Minecraft. Changement de compte sur Xbox/Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Account switching on Xbox/Minecraft. Changement de compte sur Xbox/Minecraft.: [ATTACH] I can't switch a ccounts on Xbox, I tried everything, but nothing works. J'arrive pas a changer de compte, ça fait plus de deux heurs, je vais péter un câble!...
  8. Minecraft bought on Xbox Account and even in Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bought on Xbox Account and even in Windows Store: It's crazy, it can't seem to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I already own the game on an Xbox. I was hoping that i could install the game on my new PC since i already bought it, but hey, nope.. Microsoft wants you to buy it twice.So.. i did. I want to redeem the code.....
  9. Minecraft bought on Xbox Account and even in Windows Store

Minecraft bought on Xbox Account and even in Windows Store: It's crazy, it can't seem to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I already own the game on an Xbox. I was hoping that i could install the game on my new PC since i already bought it, but hey, nope.. Microsoft wants you to buy it twice.So.. i did. I want to redeem the code.....
  10. minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but I can not log into my xbox live account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-xbox-live-account/fb2f925f-b874-4b78-9ed5-5232eb874a6e"