Windows 10: Changed hardware, now windows 10 won't activate.

Discus and support Changed hardware, now windows 10 won't activate. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Changed motherboard and CPU, now windows won't activate. Troubleshooting doesn't work. I have my key, but how the hell can I activate it? error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JL1kek, Jul 9, 2019.

1. JL1kek Win User

Changed hardware, now windows 10 won't activate.

Changed motherboard and CPU, now windows won't activate. Troubleshooting doesn't work. I have my key, but how the hell can I activate it?

error: 0xC0EA000A

Pro Education edition.

:)

JL1kek, Jul 9, 2019

2. Activate Windows 10 after a hardware change !

Hi !

I ve just did a hardware change and I reactivated Windows 10 using the Microsoft account ! But I see that Windows 10 still activates on my old hardware !

I was expecting that It won t activate any more on the old hardware ! Can anyone help me ?

102a06fe-59f5-49ec-97a9-adf0bde4606f, Jul 9, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Changed hardware, now windows 10 won't activate. [​IMG]

zbook, Jul 9, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

windows activation—hardware changed siginficantly

From time to time on my thoroughbred PC, I get a Windows activation message that says my hardware changed siginificantly and I have to re-activate Windows. My hardware hasn't changed any more than a network card (went from a wireless g card to onboard lan to a wired network card), and the install is legit. Why is it doing this, and how can I stop it?

Thema:

1. Changed hardware, now windows 10 won't activate. - Similar Threads - Changed hardware won't

2. Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again: I am having major issues and would like to know if someone can help me as Microsoft doesn't seem to care.I've completely changed hardware/formatted SSD and reinstalled Windows, but whenever I try to activate it by using my MS account that has the license attached to it, it...
  3. Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again: I am having major issues and would like to know if someone can help me as Microsoft doesn't seem to care.I've completely changed hardware/formatted SSD and reinstalled Windows, but whenever I try to activate it by using my MS account that has the license attached to it, it...
  4. Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change

Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change: I recently did a full hardware change on my computer except for my hard drive, and Windows 10 says it is not activated. I got this computer over 5 years ago and upgraded to Windows 10 when it was available. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change

Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change: After buying a new motherboard, cpu and ram and struggling to get it set up on windows 7 not realizing that it wouldn't run the 3.2 USB ports I eventually tried upgrading to Windows 10. The upgrade wouldn't work for some reason, so after more fighting with it to format my SSD...
  7. Windows 10 pro won't activate after a hardware change.

Windows 10 pro won't activate after a hardware change.: Hello all. Recently my motherboard died and I had a shop replace with a fresh board of the exact same model. After a while of using the PC again I noticed the ''activate windows 10'' watermark showed up in the corner. So I go to the security screen, troubleshoot and...
  8. I changed my hardware and now Windows 10 won't troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I changed my hardware and now Windows 10 won't troubleshoot: So I built an entirely new PC but kept the HDD from my old setup. The problem is that I now need to reactivate Windows, but the troubleshooting won't work. If I could talk to an agent through my PC that would be nice, or if someone could give me an answer. Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change

Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change: I have changed most of the Hardware in my PC and I knew it was bound to happen that Windows is going to throw a fit I found a guide that said to just troubleshoot it and to specify that a Hardware change has happend. There is no such button for me there. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Changed hardware and now windows isn't activated.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed hardware and now windows isn't activated.: I've already gone through the built in trouble-shooting and I don't have any other accounts with this version of windows on it. I got my original computer from a friend about four years ago and swapped out everything except for the drives, so you can say I built a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changed hardware now windows wont activate

2. windows 10 changed hardware wont activate

3. windows 10 wont activate after new hardware

4. changed hardware windows 10 wont activate