Windows 10: Changed mother board cant activate windows

Discus and support Changed mother board cant activate windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had the mother board changed and I am unable to activate windows. the sticker with my product key is partially torn and I cant use that. How do I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joeperuski, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Changed mother board cant activate windows

I had the mother board changed and I am unable to activate windows. the sticker with my product key is partially torn and I cant use that. How do I get windows activated.

:)

joeperuski, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Kaleemah Win User

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board.

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board. There was an update installed from Windows Store related to Intel storage, after restarting Windows Mother board BIOS was damaged. Since Motherboard was under Warranty, replaced it now cannot activate
    Windows 10.

Kaleemah, Mar 27, 2019
  3. I change the mother board and my windows can't activate

Hi There

I'm using windows 10 pro digital license on my PC and my mother board is broken. I change the mother board and reset the PC using same windows that installed on my HDD. Now the windows already finished reset but it cannot be activate.

I already sign into my Microsoft account and go to the Activation > Troubleshooting > I change hardware on this device recently > ….. But it didn't show my current device there. What should I do?

Nuttavut N., Mar 27, 2019
  4. pvkr Win User

Changed mother board cant activate windows

MOTHER BOARD CHANGED, HOW TO RE-ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 PRO

Respected All,

Recently i changed my mother board, how to re-activate windows 10 pro.

Thema:

Changed mother board cant activate windows

1. Changed mother board cant activate windows - Similar Threads - Changed mother board

2. Changing Mother Board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Mother Board: If I change the motherboard on my PC will it require me to get a new Windows license? My Windows license was OEM so I don't have a retail copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-mother-board/670c6d23-2e06-40d6-a2d8-2801d9fb14a1
  3. Changing Mother Board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Mother Board: If I change the motherboard on my PC will it require me to get a new Windows license? My Windows license was OEM so I don't have a retail copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-mother-board/670c6d23-2e06-40d6-a2d8-2801d9fb14a1
  4. Changing Mother Board

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  6. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  7. upgraded mother board and cant activate windows 10 now

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgraded mother board and cant activate windows 10 now: I recently upgraded my motherboard and cpu and when i did this it changed my version of windows from pro to enterprise. I can't figure out how to downgrade back to pro and get my license to work. I have no option to even buy a new license for it....
  8. changing mother board

changing mother board: I'm about to change my motherboard and CPU but many people said that my windows license will be gone if I try to change my motherboard my windows license is volume license...
  9. activation of product key after changing mother board

activation of product key after changing mother board: Good day! My PC broke when my PC monitor cannot detect the PC I am using, upon consulting with the technician and them showing samples, it so happened that the problem was my motherboard, the only solution was to change it. I downloaded a legit installer pack from...
  10. new mother board windows not activate

new mother board windows not activate: mother board replaced need activation code for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-mother-board-windows-not-activate/2beec7a1-fd69-4132-9246-f5543d98a055"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i baught dell laptop with pre installed window I changed motherboard hw to activate the window