Windows 10: Changed my global font, everything looks ok but the colon in clock. How do I fix this...

Discus and support Changed my global font, everything looks ok but the colon in clock. How do I fix this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fackusps [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fackusps, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Changed my global font, everything looks ok but the colon in clock. How do I fix this...

/u/fackusps, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Changed my global font, everything looks ok but the colon in clock. How do I fix this...

1. Changed my global font, everything looks ok but the colon in clock. How do I fix this... - Similar Threads - Changed global font

2. Fonts on my windows looks extremely weird, how do I fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts on my windows looks extremely weird, how do I fix it: Fonts on my windows are fine but when I open settings the characters are halved. It looks weird, I don't know how to fix this.Help me fix this!Should I get a new OS?...
  3. Fonts on my windows looks extremely weird, how do I fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fonts on my windows looks extremely weird, how do I fix it: Fonts on my windows are fine but when I open settings the characters are halved. It looks weird, I don't know how to fix this.Help me fix this!Should I get a new OS?...
  4. Fonts on my windows looks extremely weird, how do I fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I change the clock/date font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the clock/date font size?: On Windows 11, the date/clock font size is way too small for me to read, but I can't figure out how to increase the size. I increased display scaling, but it doesn't help. I've tried increasing the font size through the Accessibility settings, but it doesn't do anything to...
  6. How do I change the clock/date font size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the clock/date font size?: On Windows 11, the date/clock font size is way too small for me to read, but I can't figure out how to increase the size. I increased display scaling, but it doesn't help. I've tried increasing the font size through the Accessibility settings, but it doesn't do anything to...
  7. Windows 10 Clock Colon is missing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Clock Colon is missing: Windows 10 is a feature-rich operating system that has loyal users all over the world. Though it is regarded as the best, some issues crop up at times which can be fixed in a couple of ways. Some of the users are facing issues with the display of time on the taskbar. They are...
  8. Changed system font. How can I fix this issue where the colon punctuation mark is shown in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changed system font. How can I fix this issue where the colon punctuation mark is shown in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jebertian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqgl5f/changed_system_font_how_can_i_fix_this_issue/
  9. How do I change a box to a colon in the time on the taskbar?

How do I change a box to a colon in the time on the taskbar?: There is a check box or a box on the task bar in between the hour and the minutes. It should be a colon not a box. I have tried a lot of things to remove it but have been unsuccessful. I don't know how it got there. How do I change a box back to a colon on the time view...
  10. How do I change the font?

How do I change the font?: So I want to make a new font to use on my computer instead of Arial but I can't figure out how to change the default font. Any help would be great. Thanks! 29905