Windows 10: Changed my key board to spanish but screen display also changed. I want English display

Discus and support Changed my key board to spanish but screen display also changed. I want English display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my key board and found out after that is qwerty Spanish. Windows changed my display language to Spanish also... I want English display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianLiznick, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Changed my key board to spanish but screen display also changed. I want English display

I changed my key board and found out after that is qwerty Spanish. Windows changed my display language to Spanish also... I want English display

:)

BrianLiznick, Mar 14, 2019

2. Change the display option to Spanish.

Hi,

Thank you for replying us back with the above information.

Adding the Spanish language package will change the Keyboard layout and display language as Spanish. But the Windows 10 interface remains in English, as the Operating System is in English language.

If you have a Spanish edition of Operating System then all the drive names, properties, Keyboard layout and display language will reflect in Spanish.

Keep us informed for further assistance, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Change system language from Spanish to English

Added English to system, but most of system information still displayed as Spanish. what will be next step

Henry 2017, Mar 14, 2019
  4. nashit55 Win User

Changed my key board to spanish but screen display also changed. I want English display

Change the display option to Spanish.

Original title : language.

I changed language from english to spanish but still its not totally in spanish like options and drive names and properties are still in english. i want to change totally in spanish.

nashit55, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Changed my key board to spanish but screen display also changed. I want English display

1. Changed my key board to spanish but screen display also changed. I want English display - Similar Threads - Changed key board

2. I can't change the Windows display language to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change the Windows display language to English: Last year I bought a laptop in China and I cannot change the system language to English because the Windows display language has only one option which is Chinese. I can add other input languages but the system language cannot be changed. Thus, all My computer, Control Panel,...
  3. I can't change the Windows display language to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change the Windows display language to English: Last year I bought a laptop in China and I cannot change the system language to English because the Windows display language has only one option which is Chinese. I can add other input languages but the system language cannot be changed. Thus, all My computer, Control Panel,...
  4. My display changed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My display changed.: Display changed; it no longer fills the entire monitor. I didn't change anything before this happened. I have tried changing thru Settings, but I can't get the display to fill the monitor. I also tried changing settings on the monitor itself. I changed monitors, too,...
  5. when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english.

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english.: Dears , Is there any methods we could fix this problem. why there is a few part still in chinese? I also change the Administrative Language to chinese, But no effect on these display. [ATTACH]...
  6. LAPTOP SCREEN CHANGED TO ARABIC AFTER AUTO UPDATE. HOW TO CHANGE TO ENGLISH DISPLAY. I...

LAPTOP SCREEN CHANGED TO ARABIC AFTER AUTO UPDATE. HOW TO CHANGE TO ENGLISH DISPLAY. I...: LAPTOP SCREEN CHANGED TO ARABIC AFTER AUTO UPDATE. HOW TO CHANGE TO ENGLISH DISPLAY. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND ARABIC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-changed-to-arabic-after-auto-update/9678e31e-5948-48a2-ae5f-b8a7898f7c9c
  7. Change display screens

Change display screens: My display screens are wrong. I have a 1/3 and 2. (My 1 and 3 monitors are identical. I want a 1,2,3 (three separate monitors). How can I separate the 1 and 3 monitors?...
  8. Computer is displaying a mix of English and Spanish

Computer is displaying a mix of English and Spanish: I just bought a Surface Laptop 2. I am switching back to Windows from Mac after 16-1/2 years. As I am learning Spanish, I decided to install the Spanish keyboard in addition to the English keyboard. Windows interpreted that as meaning my language was Spanish, not English. I...
  9. Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish.

in Browsers and Email
    Change FaceBook back to English from Spanish.: Somehow my wife switched her FaceBook page to Spanish, and I want to get it back to English. I Googled it but the instructions tell me how to do it based on the English menu's, which aren't there now. Or what is posted doesn't jive with what I see on screen. Outdated or...
  10. Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?: Hey all i got a question. I'm from the US but outside the Us at the moment in Mexico. My laptop is a dell and its a english laptop bought back in the US. I want to get another laptop but here in Mexico, most laptops are well of course in Spanish. I also believe they have a...