Windows 10: Changed my System Settings

Discus and support Changed my System Settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG]So i was changing the location of my videos folder from disk C to D. Then later while trying to change it back to disk C i did something and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bpao, Nov 24, 2019.

1. bpao Win User

Changed my System Settings

Changed my System Settings [​IMG]So i was changing the location of my videos folder from disk C to D. Then later while trying to change it back to disk C i did something and now my username has been changed with the video file, I think they merged or something. My desktop and app data is in there. Can't change it back to normal I tried. Do I have to worry about it or is it fine to leave it like that?

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 24, 2019
  3. System Specs minor revisions and suggestions

Change: Hard Disk(s) to Storage Device(s)
    Change: LCD/CRT Model: to Display Device(s):
    add an Audio Device(s) = for headsets and speaker set ups.

and as others have suggested before: The option to list more than one system spec

lyndonguitar, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Changed my System Settings

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Changed my System Settings

1. Changed my System Settings - Similar Threads - Changed System Settings

2. Systems Setting Change - pop up won't disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Systems Setting Change - pop up won't disappear: I keep getting a pop up message when I start my device that says "System Setting Change - Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect!". This first happened after an update. I have rebooted multiple times and it won't...
  3. Change language doesn´t work with system settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change language doesn´t work with system settings: I have changed my system language and all works fine, but the system settings language doesn´t change when I type sometthing in the search bar [ATTACH]...
  4. I cant change my system language settings.

I cant change my system language settings.: I cant change my system language settings. when I press language find the language I need in this case its English I press more settings on English and it just doesn't give me an option to change the language...
  5. Change computer system setting from workgroup to Domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change computer system setting from workgroup to Domain: Hello, I have a problem that my credentials are being stolen all the time, over almost half a year. Each time I have to reset my computer, so I can "reset" the credential stealth process over in my computer. I figured out that maybe the problem is due to my computer...
  6. Updates changing my settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates changing my settings: Only had my Lenovo laptop for 6 months and every time windows updates I lose all my desktop settings and the first time it did it, there was a temporary user installed. None of the options and pre-installed programs on start work. When I click on them nothing happens except...
  7. Stop changing my settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop changing my settings: Dear Microsoft, Please stop changing my settings every time you install an update. It's my computer not yours. Having to go back and change things is a waste of my time. Also, please provide some estimate of how long an update will take so I don't lose hours of my time,...
  8. My touchscreen settings changed

My touchscreen settings changed: My touchscreen is not working as it supposed to do. The issue occurred last night and I reckon my cat is guilty because he could press something on the keyboard at night. When I right-click the item, it is only highlighted and works only if I double click. Moreover, my HP...
  9. In my system proxy setting always change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    In my system proxy setting always change: If I start my laptop one message coming to your system control by somebody. Please suggest me how to resolve the issue....
  10. "System Setting Change" Error message.

in Windows 10 Support
    "System Setting Change" Error message.: Hi, whenever I open the laptop this window pops up: [img] I went to (Troubleshooting > Hardware & Devices) and checked if there were any problems detected. And there was and the laptop needed Restart, so i did. But after the restart still same window popped up again....