Windows 10: Changed password on Windows 10 computer and now it says my password is invalid

Discus and support Changed password on Windows 10 computer and now it says my password is invalid in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Changed password on Windows 10 HP computer and now it says my password is invalid... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wayne&&, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Wayne&& Win User

Changed password on Windows 10 computer and now it says my password is invalid

Changed password on Windows 10 HP computer and now it says my password is invalid

:)

Wayne&&, Feb 14, 2020

2. Forgot Windows 10 password...

If it's a Microsoft account, you should be able to change the password via another computer at live.com and the password should also change to match on the computer (obviously make sure it has internet access first). The password is verified online during login.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 14, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Changed password on Windows 10 computer and now it says my password is invalid - Similar Threads - Changed password computer

2. Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid: Ive been trying to connect to my laptop however the password I used is not working with the account. I know 100% that this is the password and I checked multiple times that there were no errors in typing the password I even tried using the eye to make sure it was correct too....
  3. Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid: Ive been trying to connect to my laptop however the password I used is not working with the account. I know 100% that this is the password and I checked multiple times that there were no errors in typing the password I even tried using the eye to make sure it was correct too....
  4. Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. My computer says "wrong password"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer says "wrong password": So my computer earlier this day wasnt working and then i send it in to somebody who i thought could fix it. Just for it to come back completely reset everything, so i log'd back in and download a lot of things. Non bad things just: Minecraft, steam and brave browserSo i turn...
  6. Invalid Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Invalid Password: I cannot sign in on my laptop since a recent Windows update that did not finish and was removed. When I went to log in it stated my password was invalid. I had just used it earlier that day. I tried resetting password 3 or 4 times and still cannot sign in. I can log in on my...
  7. Invalid Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invalid Password: I have a desktop computer and it seems to be working fine right now. I also have a laptop computer BUT when I enter the password on the laptop it tells me it is a incorrect password. I have NOT changed any passwords anywhere. Why is it telling me it is a invalid password?...
  8. Invalid password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Invalid password: Hi everyone, When my computer starts it's kind of slow. So i opened system configuration and services. And i did disabled all. Then I restored the pc guess what, my correct password did not work. And my account is not Microsoft account. Please help me! 88146
  9. Remote Desktop saying Invalid Username or Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop saying Invalid Username or Password: Just started out of the blue this morning. I can remote desktop to the same machine with any other PC an use the very same usernames and passwords. But on the Windows 10 machine it rejects them all. I was looking for a way to clear all history and login files but can only...
  10. Invalid Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid Password: I apologize because this is a long-distance, 2nd party, problem. My daughter, a software professional for over 30 years (as am I, having been everything from a coder to a systems architect since the '60s) called last night and is at the point of smashing her new Dell....