Windows 10: Changed sample rate, now there is no audio

Discus and support Changed sample rate, now there is no audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I am trying to change the sample rate from the audio of my MSI computer from the default 16bit, 48000hz to a lower sample rate. I changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sophia1020, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Changed sample rate, now there is no audio

Hey guys, so I am trying to change the sample rate from the audio of my MSI computer from the default 16bit, 48000hz to a lower sample rate. I changed it and I couldn't hear anything. Went back to the default, couldn't hear anything. Restarted my computer and there is still no audio no matter what sample rate I change it to. Plz help I have no audio. Audio works on my speakers (which is a different audio output), now I want to use the MSI audio output through a HDMI cord to stream video games. It worked until I changed the sample rate.

submitted by /u/sophia1020
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sophia1020, Dec 12, 2020
  2. john_276 Win User

Audio Sample Rate

how do I change the audio sample rate of a video?

john_276, Dec 12, 2020
  3. ryevick Win User
    Can't Change Microphone Default Sample Rate

I just reinstalled Windows 10 YESTERDAY and haven't even finished installing the software I use and I'm running into problems. I need to have control over my sound settings and I can't change my microphone rate, it's grayed out. See photo attachments. I have uninstalled everything audio in the device manager, downloaded the most up to date drivers from Acer, installed those and rebooted. Nothing I do is working. I freakin' hate Windows... but it's a necessary evil.

Suggestions?
    Windows 10 Home 64
    Acer Aspire E 15
    E5-575G-53VG

Changed sample rate, now there is no audio [​IMG]

ryevick, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Changed sample rate, now there is no audio

Audio Sample Rate

Hi john_276,

I'm Paul, a fellow customer like you & an Independent Advisor. To answer your question, there's no facility in Windows for this, but there are 3rd party tools like FFmpeg or Adobe Final Cut to enable the change. Kindly refer to these links below or contact
    the manufacturer for further help.

• FFmpeg:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/246255-How-...

• Adobe Final Cut:
    https://www.voices.com/blog/change-sample-rate-...

I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Paul A.

Independent Advisor

(Note: There are non-Microsoft websites above. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.)

Paul Abayon, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Changed sample rate, now there is no audio

1. Changed sample rate, now there is no audio - Similar Threads - Changed sample rate

2. Sample rate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sample rate: Ok so I am trying to use voice mod a very good voice changer and it is telling me my beat solo 3's sample rate is too low so I go and try and fix it but it won't let me click on the drop-down menu to change it if you could help that would be greatly appreciated!...
  3. Unable to change sample rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to change sample rate: So I read a bunch of forums saying that in order to change my sample rate I have to change it in the sound board. When I went to go do it however, it didn't let me change the sample rate. It's stuck at 8000 Hz or "Telephone Quality" and doesn't even let me select the option...
  4. How to change sample rates of audio devices in version 2004?

How to change sample rates of audio devices in version 2004?: I am getting error from Adobe Audition CS6 that sample rates of input and output audio devices do not match and recording is not possible. I have tried to change these settings to match them byt I did not foud any way to do it. Is there anybody who knows how to do it?...
  5. Audio Sample Rate

Audio Sample Rate: how do I change the audio sample rate of a video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sample-rate/aba0eb8e-939e-471e-ae1e-77dfaf5dc1f3
  6. How to change Sample rate?

How to change Sample rate?: I've been trying to change my Sample rate for my headphones in headset properties, to use an external app Voicemod. Voicemod requires you to use 44000 or 48000 hz or it won't work. Mine is set to 8000hz telephone quality and I tried to change it after uninstalling the app....
  7. Can't change microphone sample rate.

Can't change microphone sample rate.: Hello, I use multiple apps that use my microphone and recently I got a better one. The apps I use require either 41100Hz or 48000Hz, but I cant change mine from 192000Hz in the advanced microphone settings. The drop-down box is shaded and I can't interact with it. It gives...
  8. microphone won't change sample rate.

microphone won't change sample rate.: i tried to change my microphone's sample rate back to CD quality because when i switched to DVD quality it stopped working. but it wont change back. when i try to change it back it says error! format not supported by the device. here is a screenshot:[ATTACH]...
  9. UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE

UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE: I am attempting to change the Sample rate to 2 Channel 16 Bit 44100 Hz on the Recording Tab but this is greyed out and will not accept change Help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-sample-rate/958ee021-1f33-4916-824b-bfa3886181a2
  10. Changing Sample Rate Stopped Headset

Changing Sample Rate Stopped Headset: Hello everyone. Today while I was looking through my speaker properties, I noticed I could change the Sample Rate (which I thought may give me better sound quality). However, after I changed it, the headphones I currently had plugged in stopped working. The speakers still...