Windows 10: Changed wifi passkey, Lenovo Yoga 2 won't recognize the new passkey

Discus and support Changed wifi passkey, Lenovo Yoga 2 won't recognize the new passkey in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Have a Lenovo Yoga 2 that I use only rarely, powered it up to input the new wifi passkey and all I get is "passkey incorrect". I know it's absolutely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ringel05, May 9, 2018.

1. Ringel05 Win User

Changed wifi passkey, Lenovo Yoga 2 won't recognize the new passkey

Have a Lenovo Yoga 2 that I use only rarely, powered it up to input the new wifi passkey and all I get is "passkey incorrect". I know it's absolutely correct. Clicked "forget" for my network then rebooted, same problem, checked drivers, all up to date.

My wife is running Win 10 on her Dell laptop, it took the new passkey without any problems.
    Lenovo Yoga 2 for sale...... cheap....... *Mad

:)

Ringel05, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Changed wifi passkey, Lenovo Yoga 2 won't recognize the new passkey

1. Changed wifi passkey, Lenovo Yoga 2 won't recognize the new passkey - Similar Threads - Changed wifi passkey

2. Passkey vulnerability?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passkey vulnerability?: Isn't it a significant issue with using passkeys that anyone who can break into your device can essentially circumvent the protection offered by using the passkey? On my Windows desktop, for example, breaking in would only require knowing my Windows login PIN code.Isn't this...
  3. Passkey vulnerability?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Passkey vulnerability?: Isn't it a significant issue with using passkeys that anyone who can break into your device can essentially circumvent the protection offered by using the passkey? On my Windows desktop, for example, breaking in would only require knowing my Windows login PIN code.Isn't this...
  4. passkeys question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    passkeys question: PASSKEYs seem to be the new web thing beyond passwords. My question is - using a 4-digit passkey like 1234 on one site, can the same 4-digit passkey be used safely on "all" other sites, or do we need to have unique passkeys for each site as we now have unique passwords?...
  5. passkeys question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    passkeys question: PASSKEYs seem to be the new web thing beyond passwords. My question is - using a 4-digit passkey like 1234 on one site, can the same 4-digit passkey be used safely on "all" other sites, or do we need to have unique passkeys for each site as we now have unique passwords?...
  6. passkeys question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PASSKEY PROVIDED

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PASSKEY PROVIDED: AK akhileshmalviya e can i find "passkey provided by support professional"? In microsoft support diagnostic tool,i am getting a message "enter the passkey provided by your support professional.".where can find this passkey???...
  8. Passkey for diagnostic

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Passkey for diagnostic: I nee d to diagnose my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passkey-for-diagnostic/08d55a80-68c4-4456-a5c4-08f8bfae448a
  9. i need passkey

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need passkey: i need passkey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-passkey/c050792a-6537-453b-b9fd-c4b586a0f35e
  10. Passkey for msdt tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Passkey for msdt tool: Who should I ask for the passkey for the msdt tool? I have a lenovoG50-45 with Windows 10Home 17134 version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passkey-for-msdt-tool/2e69125a-15cd-4888-8ffc-cc19733661c8