Windows 10: Changes after codec download.

Discus and support Changes after codec download. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a video file that wouldn't play on Windows Media Player, but played on VLC. I downloaded a codec but afterwards, thumbnails disappeared for other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JordanWhitworth, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Changes after codec download.

I had a video file that wouldn't play on Windows Media Player, but played on VLC. I downloaded a codec but afterwards, thumbnails disappeared for other video files, and I find it really annoying! Does anyone know if there is a way to change things back?

:)

JordanWhitworth, Jul 9, 2019

2. 58 Error dialogs from app when HEVC Video Extension Window Store codec is installed.

Hi Kraig,

You might be experiencing this issue because of corrupted codec files. To help us identify the cause of this error, we would like to know the following information:

• Which app are you using to open and play your media files?
    • Have you installed any codec packs on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you download and install the
    official Codec packs from Microsoft
    . These packs can correct problems experienced with previously-downloaded codecs.

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Changes after codec download.

USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Changes after codec download.

1. Changes after codec download. - Similar Threads - Changes codec download

2. SOLVED - DOWNLOADING HVEC VIDEO CODEC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SOLVED - DOWNLOADING HVEC VIDEO CODEC: February 21, 2022 Order number 3659634052 HEVC Video Extensions $0.99 Completed Total $1.07 Paid with PayPal *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License...
  3. how to download codec 0xc00d5212

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download codec 0xc00d5212: how to download codec 0xc00d5212 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-codec-0xc00d5212/5dc9259e-a744-4283-95c6-f9cb13d470d7
  4. how to download codec 0xc00d5212

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download codec 0xc00d5212: how to download codec 0xc00d5212 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-codec-0xc00d5212/5dc9259e-a744-4283-95c6-f9cb13d470d7
  5. how to download codec 0xc00d5212

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Is there a way to change the Bluetooth audio codec?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change the Bluetooth audio codec?: I was doing some digging to se if there was a way to lower latency or improve sound quality on my galaxy buds. I came across a few suggestions to use the aac codec rather than sbc. I have spent an hour so far looking for a way to change the Bluetooth codec, but I haven't...
  7. Download and install HEVC video extension codec

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download and install HEVC video extension codec: Reference: Case#1011922759 I purchased HEVC video extension but was not able to download and install on my windows 10. Microsoft technician assisted me yesterday by implanting and starting upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004. But Unable to install this Windows 10 upgrade...
  8. codecs

codecs: I cannot play some of my music that I could play previously. There appears to be a problem with the Codec's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/codecs/36cefba5-ab6b-494e-a915-19552825b4c6
  9. Camera Raw Codec download - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera Raw Codec download - Windows 10: Why is it so hard to let camera raw codec and photo viewer run on this POS windows 10, Nobody wants your new viewer, no its not better. This has been an ongoing issue and Microsoft refuses to comment as to why their previous versions did what we wanted and that we want back...
  10. Codec Download

Codec Download: Sir, Kindly help me with the link to download the codec for this error code 0xc00d7187 to enable me play audio files on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/codec-download/46ec2b25-b474-4df8-aff1-2e7330cea3a1