Windows 10: Changes at Microsoft Studios, UK and Denmark

Discus and support Changes at Microsoft Studios, UK and Denmark in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, I have some difficult changes to announce that affect some of our Microsoft Studios teams and projects in the UK and Denmark. After much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Changes at Microsoft Studios, UK and Denmark

Source: Changes at Microsoft Studios, UK and Denmark - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Mar 6, 2016

2. Is it possible/does an app exist to stream audio from your pc to your phone?

Nokia lumia 800 / in denmark but with uk marketplace Changes at Microsoft Studios, UK and Denmark :)

MartinDuuS, Mar 6, 2016
  3. 93tid Win User
    Lumia 1520 display shattered, where can I get it repaired?

I don't know where you got the UK price from. I personally paid £175 for it. If it's that cheaper than in Denmark, you can have it fixed in the UK.

93tid, Mar 6, 2016
  4. Changes at Microsoft Studios, UK and Denmark

- that's sad news.. *Sad

BugMeister, Mar 7, 2016
  5. spoons27 Win User
    Peter Molyneux is a visionary but turning that vision into reality was a bit beyond him.

spoons27, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Changes at Microsoft Studios, UK and Denmark

1. Changes at Microsoft Studios, UK and Denmark - Similar Threads - Changes Microsoft Studios

2. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change to UK holidays on clock agenda: Hello folks Does anyone know how to change the holidays on the Windows clock to UK? All relevant settings on the PC are set to UK and I have added the UK holidays clock to the Outlook calendar - which is the default calendar app on the PC.Just to warn: not fan of people just...
  3. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change to UK holidays on clock agenda: Hello folks Does anyone know how to change the holidays on the Windows clock to UK? All relevant settings on the PC are set to UK and I have added the UK holidays clock to the Outlook calendar - which is the default calendar app on the PC.Just to warn: not fan of people just...
  4. change to UK holidays on clock agenda

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft lifecam studio brightness keep changing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft lifecam studio brightness keep changing automatically: Hi all,I have bought Microsoft lifecam studio recently and start to use it with Camera app and zoom. However, the brightness is getting increased automatically while recording then again go back to normal. That issue continue happening all the time during recording.Any...
  6. Microsoft UK Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft UK Support: Hi, can someone please provide the UK support phone number for Microsoft/products please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-uk-support/b94beb11-dd02-4404-b88d-78e3d2737542
  7. How to change to Microsoft UK

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change to Microsoft UK: Need help with changing to Microsoft UK from US site and also detecting Malicious sofyware on virus on my Surface Pro 4 please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-change-to-microsoft-uk/2720124f-e1c3-4493-aecb-b2a3c5ff5a34
  8. When is cortana coming to Denmark

in Cortana
    When is cortana coming to Denmark: Hi are there any plans on a expansion on Cortanas languages Cortana like Danish and Norwegian, cortana has been out for a long time now and still has only a few languages to Choose from Where is Siri already has Danish and Norwegian...
  9. Microsoft sites down in UK?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft sites down in UK?: Trying to get to the Win 10 page, Access Denied or links in the Tutorial section just produces a blank page? Anyone else with this problem? 56441
  10. Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Rewards offer in UK: I believe Bing Rewards, now renamed as Microsoft Rewards have previously been available to US users, or at least those who set up their PCs as if they were in the US. Yesterday, I was offered the chance to enrol, although I have read that the service opened in May for the...