Windows 10: Changes coming for Gaming machines in a few states

Discus and support Changes coming for Gaming machines in a few states in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I live in a state where it's legal to buy weed, but not high-end gaming PCs | ZDNet 183121 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Berton, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Berton Win User

Changes coming for Gaming machines in a few states

I live in a state where it's legal to buy weed, but not high-end gaming PCs | ZDNet

:)

Berton, Jul 29, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Help gaming on Windows 10 and play State of Decay

Source: Help gaming on Windows and play State of Decay! - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Help gaming on Windows 10 and play State of Decay

Source: Help gaming on Windows and play State of Decay! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Changes coming for Gaming machines in a few states - Similar Threads - Changes coming Gaming

2. Virtual machine stuck in saved-critical state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual machine stuck in saved-critical state: HelloI will start by noting that my virtual machine is stored on an external ssd to be used between two systems.One time I powered down the VM and unplugged my drive, when I came back to my pc in order to reopen the VM it's state was shown as saved-critical. I could not do...
  3. Virtual machine stuck in saved-critical state

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual machine stuck in saved-critical state: HelloI will start by noting that my virtual machine is stored on an external ssd to be used between two systems.One time I powered down the VM and unplugged my drive, when I came back to my pc in order to reopen the VM it's state was shown as saved-critical. I could not do...
  4. Machine ID changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Machine ID changing: I’ve talked back and forth to Dell because certain cumulative updates from Microsoft are causing my machine ID to change and then bitlocker would lock me out. I completely reinstalled windows 11 home because it shouldn’t have bitlocker and it’s till there. My biggest concern...
  5. Machine ID changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Machine ID changing: I’ve talked back and forth to Dell because certain cumulative updates from Microsoft are causing my machine ID to change and then bitlocker would lock me out. I completely reinstalled windows 11 home because it shouldn’t have bitlocker and it’s till there. My biggest concern...
  6. Illegal state change

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Illegal state change: Hi, I recently bought Halo Wars 2 on my PC via the Microsoft store. Howevr when I open the game and try to sign in, it just states "illegal state change has been requested". So I tried logging into Xbox.com which worked and I also changed my password but still cant log in...
  7. News and Interest feature did not come as stated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    News and Interest feature did not come as stated: Hi community , As microsoft's changelog states in the new non-security preview update ending with '391' , that news and interests feature has been introduced ,and yet after installing the update i did not get that feature on my laptop .Thanks and Regards,Manas Dell Inspiron...
  8. Illegal State Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Illegal State Change: Recently changed the alias of my primary email for my microsoft account, can sign in with the new gmail from a browser just fine. However, when attempting to verify my microsoft account under the settings of my laptop I am met with an "illegal state change" notification and...
  9. Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Addition to my issue stated a few minutes ago: Forgot to clarify that it happens when I turn my PC on after being turned off during the night. Then I corrected the idle part where it no longer asks me for my password, I do not want to have to enter the password to one of my mail accounts, I want to be able to use the one...
  10. HyperV machines boot up to incorrect state.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HyperV machines boot up to incorrect state.: Hi. I am having this problem that after I startup up desktop machine my virtual machines are in a bad state if restoring a "saved state". This appears in the virtual machine as "disk I/O error" and nothing can be written to the disk. I get these events. 08:32:02 The...