Windows 10: changes in ADO since 20H2

Discus and support changes in ADO since 20H2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, Sorry if this is a repost, I can't seem to find the original post nor a reply, so perhaps something went wrong with the post. I notice that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaetanoD, Mar 23, 2021.

1. GaetanoD Win User

changes in ADO since 20H2

Hi All,

Sorry if this is a repost, I can't seem to find the original post nor a reply, so perhaps something went wrong with the post.

I notice that the file msado15.dll is dated Jan 2021 but I cannot find any information about any updates to the ADO functionality in recent release notes for windows updates.

Does someone know what was changed? or what bugs may have been fixed?

Cheers,

Gaetano.

PS can someone also explain how to find my own posts? I can't see an inbox or "my posts" on this page. I just tried to search for this post using the exact same title and it doesn't come up in the search results. This is confusing...

:)

GaetanoD, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 23, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue changes in ADO since 20H2 :p

cadaveca, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

1. changes in ADO since 20H2 - Similar Threads - changes ADO since

2. Two issues since I updated to 20H2.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two issues since I updated to 20H2.: Several weeks ago, my laptop automatically updated from 1909 to 20H2 regardless of my will. Since it's updated, two issues happened. 1 Slow shutdown time It took around 15 sec to shut down before and takes more than a minute now. 2 Voice recorder not working When I...
  3. were any changes made to ADO in Win10 20H2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    were any changes made to ADO in Win10 20H2?: Hi there, I notice that the timestamp of MSADO15.DLL 32-bit version under the "x86" folder is now January 2021 on my system while most other files are dated 2019. Has any change been made to ADO in the Fall update of Windows 10-64 20H2? If so, are they documented somewhere?...
  4. No audio since 20H2 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio since 20H2 update.: My realtek based onboard sound no longer works. It shows it's playing sound but nothing comes out my speakers. My bluetooth headphones (soundcore Life Q20) function normally. I had fixed it with a modded driver but after a few reboots it no longer works again. Everything was...
  5. Weird PC Behaviour Since Upgrading to 20H2

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird PC Behaviour Since Upgrading to 20H2: I'm having a little problem since upgrading to 20H2. My PC will suddenly go "dark". The screen turns black and the keyboard lights go out and it is totally unresponsive. The case and power lights stay on, but that is it. Almost all USB devices go dark. The only thing I can do...
  6. Alt-tab has a bug since 20H2

Alt-tab has a bug since 20H2: Hello, since 20H2 I found a bug. I use alt-tab a lot to change between the last 2 windows repeatedly. For example, I change from an Edge window to a Word document several times. After installing 20H2, I noticed MS thought it was useful to include the Edge tabs in the...
  7. Keyboard not working properly since 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard not working properly since 20H2 update: Since I updated to the 20H2 version, my laptop has been having issues with some keyboards 3, e, d & c. I could resolve the problem by pressing e, d and c at the same time but this morning I did another update and there's no way to make those keys work. Is there a way to fix...
  8. Since 20H2 touch keyboard stopped working

Since 20H2 touch keyboard stopped working: Hi there, what could prevent the touch keyboard from working? Or on the other side: what's required for it to work? Since 20H2 deployments it does only show on logon screen but once desktop is loaded or inside apps. There is a script being applied to remove some apps,...
  9. smartscreen.exe hyperactive since update to 20H2

smartscreen.exe hyperactive since update to 20H2: ...and I noticed because it makes mylaptop vent harder. It runs for about 10 min after startup. I didnt not notice any other issues (drivers and such) after updating. Anyone has this issue too? submitted by /u/nope_on_wheels [link] [comments]...
  10. ADO 2.5 Required (windows 10)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADO 2.5 Required (windows 10): Hi all! It's my first thread here. I want to know if anyone has solved this issue: [img] I installed a program in windows 10 (it works in w7), and when i execute it shows this message: "...have installed ADO 2.5 or higher" 101568