Windows 10: Changes in the browser

Discus and support Changes in the browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to add a different search engine to the one that has default my Microsoft Edge browser in Windows 10. How should I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatrickSeely1, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Changes in the browser

I want to add a different search engine to the one that has default my Microsoft Edge browser in Windows 10. How should I do this?

:)

PatrickSeely1, Apr 24, 2019

2. BF4 Browser Utility

Changes in the browser LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Changes in the browser Main.jpg

Changes in the browser Refresh.jpg

Changes in the browser about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Changes in the browser

Changing default browser to IE and wifi issues

Hi Ed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• In desktop search, type default app settings and select the result.

• Under Web browser, click the current browser (EDGE).

• Choose Internet Explorer and set it as
      default.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Changes in the browser

1. Changes in the browser - Similar Threads - Changes browser

2. How do I change my default browser in Outlook 365?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my default browser in Outlook 365?: I want all Outlook 365 email links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. NOT Microsoft Edge.Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  3. My settings change for keyboard and mouse or browser randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My settings change for keyboard and mouse or browser randomly?: So about 4 months ago I changed my settings for devices to not be charged or have power while pc was off. It would randomly turn itself on and read that the reason might be keyboard turns itself on causing pc to turn on. So a few days later my pc keyboard randomly-All caps on...
  4. My settings change for keyboard and mouse or browser randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My settings change for keyboard and mouse or browser randomly?: So about 4 months ago I changed my settings for devices to not be charged or have power while pc was off. It would randomly turn itself on and read that the reason might be keyboard turns itself on causing pc to turn on. So a few days later my pc keyboard randomly-All caps on...
  5. My settings change for keyboard and mouse or browser randomly?

6. Brightness changed automatically in browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness changed automatically in browsers: I was browsing on Chrome, and as I scroll up and down on the webpage, the brightness is changed automatically. Microsoft Edge is having the same issue. I went to my display setting, there is only the slider on my brightness, there is no option to turn on or off the "adaptive...
  7. Brightness changed automatically in browsers

Brightness changed automatically in browsers: I was browsing on Chrome, and as I scroll up and down on the webpage, the brightness is changed automatically. Microsoft Edge is having the same issue. I went to my display setting, there is only the slider on my brightness, there is no option to turn on or off the "adaptive...
  8. Opening certain things on my browser causing my computer to freeze + taskbar to change and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening certain things on my browser causing my computer to freeze + taskbar to change and...: I tried to open a tab on my browser which caused my computer to freeze, the screen turned black, and the taskbar turned black/darker and more transparent. I'm not sure what the issue is and I've had this issue before but I can't remember how to fix it. I've tried to do the...
  9. Opening certain things on my browser causing my computer to freeze + taskbar to change and...

Opening certain things on my browser causing my computer to freeze + taskbar to change and...: I tried to open a tab on my browser which caused my computer to freeze, the screen turned black, and the taskbar turned black/darker and more transparent. I'm not sure what the issue is and I've had this issue before but I can't remember how to fix it. I've tried to do the...
  10. Opening certain things on my browser causing my computer to freeze + taskbar to change and...