Windows 10: Changes to Windows 10 notifications?

Discus and support Changes to Windows 10 notifications? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometime in the last couple of weeks, the behavior of my notifications has changed. I still get the sound but I'm no longer seeing notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Athena..., Sep 30, 2018.

1. Athena... Win User

Changes to Windows 10 notifications?

Sometime in the last couple of weeks, the behavior of my notifications has changed. I still get the sound but I'm no longer seeing notifications slide in automatically, I always have to click around to actually see the notification and take action.

My machine is configured to get weekly system updates automatically. Is this behavior change the result of recent Windows Update? If so what was the reason for the change, can I get the automatic pop-in back some way?

:)

Athena..., Sep 30, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Changes to Windows 10 notifications?

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Changes to Windows 10 notifications?

1. Changes to Windows 10 notifications? - Similar Threads - Changes notifications

2. Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound: This isn't a question, but a quick guide on how you can change the Action Center sound in Windows 10 as I noticed this has been asked multiple times, but never answered properly.You can change any of the default Windows sounds in the 'Personalize' menu. 1. Right-click on an...
  3. Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound: This isn't a question, but a quick guide on how you can change the Action Center sound in Windows 10 as I noticed this has been asked multiple times, but never answered properly.You can change any of the default Windows sounds in the 'Personalize' menu. 1. Right-click on an...
  4. Guide - How to Change the Windows 10 Action Center notification sound

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...: Hey everybody,so I have two audio output devices speakers and headphones and two audio input devices camera and headphones.I've set up a command through my G-Hub to be able to change between them with the press of a button.The problem is that I don't get any kind of...
  6. Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...

Is there any way to enable a pop-up message or any kind of notification when changing voice...: Hey everybody,so I have two audio output devices speakers and headphones and two audio input devices camera and headphones.I've set up a command through my G-Hub to be able to change between them with the press of a button.The problem is that I don't get any kind of...
  7. How to change notification settings display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change notification settings display?: How to change notification settings display, so when I get some notification from app, it will pop up on the position where I want. I prefer to be on the top left corner of my screen. For your information, the windows version installed on my computer is windows 11. Thank you!...
  8. How to change notification settings display?

How to change notification settings display?: How to change notification settings display, so when I get some notification from app, it will pop up on the position where I want. I prefer to be on the top left corner of my screen. For your information, the windows version installed on my computer is windows 11. Thank you!...
  9. I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.: Hello, I am the manager of Office 365 at the University.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/office-365-security/quarantine-quarantine-notifications?view=o365-worldwideI would like to change the content of the quarantine policy mail shown in the link...
  10. I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.

I'd like to inquire about how to change the quarantine policy notification mail.: Hello, I am the manager of Office 365 at the University.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/office-365-security/quarantine-quarantine-notifications?view=o365-worldwideI would like to change the content of the quarantine policy mail shown in the link...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changes to windows notification