Windows 10: Changes

Discus and support Changes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So here are all the changes I will make on the laptop: - Intelligent Active Hours enabled - Feature Updates delayed for 7-8 months or more - Security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Melflormelissa, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Changes

So here are all the changes I will make on the laptop:
    - Intelligent Active Hours enabled
    - Feature Updates delayed for 7-8 months or more
    - Security Updates aren't delayed
    - Notify for download and install (Group Policy)

Is that okay?

:)

Melflormelissa, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 3, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Changes :p

cadaveca, Sep 3, 2019
  4. RealNeil Win User

Changes

Advice needed on build for a teenager's first custom PC

Good list.

RealNeil, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Changes

1. Changes - Similar Threads - Changes

2. Lock Screen photo won't change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen photo won't change: Just got a new Samsung laptop with Windows 10. The lock screen photo will not change to one of my photos. After browsing for & choosing the photo it just spins & spins. Tried a large file, tried a small file, tried a different photo. It won't change....
  3. Desktop Background Randomly changing

Desktop Background Randomly changing: My Desktop Background keeps changing from the Wallpapers file I choose to a desktop background where it only shows a few of my pictures. All of your previous answers were for older systems and it seems over 50 people have asked similar question. Can we provide a step by...
  4. Change type of view in Notepad

Change type of view in Notepad: How do I change the type from cascading to something I can actually use ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-type-of-view-in-notepad/2d2d0b45-2088-49a2-ad31-cd35b023ec84
  5. Can't change where new apps are saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change where new apps are saved: Hi, so i have xbox gamepass, i tried to get gears 5 and by default is saves the game in SSD and i don't have enough space.I tried to change it to HDD but with no luck.Here is the error:0x80070005, i tried to wait but with no luck....
  6. How do I change my browser that opens attachments in outlook

How do I change my browser that opens attachments in outlook: How do I change my browser that opens attachments in outlook 2016 , Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-browser-that-opens-attachments/887e3bf2-5221-4071-a1f2-afdd3f23fabc
  7. Change display screens

Change display screens: My display screens are wrong. I have a 1/3 and 2. (My 1 and 3 monitors are identical. I want a 1,2,3 (three separate monitors). How can I separate the 1 and 3 monitors?...
  8. who's that virus changed my windows GUI? and how to i remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    who's that virus changed my windows GUI? and how to i remove it?: my GUI of my windows changed , help me! i have a screenshot of him , anyone have a solution? please help me if you can , maybe i can remove it so this virus so annoyed me and i want remove this virus.PLEASE HELP ME!!!i have spyhunter 4 antivirus but my antivirus not...
  9. My Administrator account changed to local account and i can't changed it back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Administrator account changed to local account and i can't changed it back: I know about the net user administrator cmd technique and it didn't work, I keep getting system error 5 even after I run it as administrator. the account is the only account in the system i didn't activate default the guest and/or the administrator account....
  10. Cannot activate windows after hardware change.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows after hardware change.: I changed my motherboard, CPU and GPU. I knew this was a problem therefore i linked my windows key with my microsoft account beforehand. Now its asking me to activate windows i the bottom right. I go to activate windows in control panel, click troubleshoot, click "i...