Windows 10: changine outlook email request to view in browser from Explorer to Edge

Discus and support changine outlook email request to view in browser from Explorer to Edge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I want to see the email subject the senders website via a browser, outlook always sends me to explorer while I want to use my windows 10 default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Philipe Gerardo, Sep 11, 2019.

1. changine outlook email request to view in browser from Explorer to Edge

When I want to see the email subject the senders website via a browser, outlook always sends me to explorer while I want to use my windows 10 default edge browser. Does anyone know how I can change from explorer to edge inside my outlook email?

:)

Philipe Gerardo, Sep 11, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Ari94 Win User
    How to view email of Windows mail in MS Outlook Windows 10

----------------------------------------------------------------

As per your suggestion I installed Preview handler.
    It worked like magic. I can view in Explorer's Pane view window, in Outlook or even in the browser.
    This tool is enough for me. No more frustrations.
    Refer screen shots.
    You can see on the right preview pane there is a spam email (though not from Fedex)

changine outlook email request to view in browser from Explorer to Edge [​IMG]

In this screen shot you can see the same email opened in Outlook.

changine outlook email request to view in browser from Explorer to Edge [​IMG]

So, not only email, I can also use preview pane for photos/images.
    I appreciate your cooperation and thank you very much for the help always.

Ari94, Sep 11, 2019
  4. changine outlook email request to view in browser from Explorer to Edge

Cannot sync Outlook email in Edge Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you accessing your outlook through mail app, web browser or outlook mail client?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you applied to fix the issue?
    • Is the issue confined to outlook only?
    • Have you tried accessing it in Internet Explorer?

For now, I would like to inform that the sync icon does not display when you access your email account via a web browser. Having stated so, I suggest that you log into the account via Internet Explorer and check.

Also, if you are accessing from the app, add another Microsoft Account to the app and check if the same reproduces.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

changine outlook email request to view in browser from Explorer to Edge

1. changine outlook email request to view in browser from Explorer to Edge - Similar Threads - changine outlook email

2. Can't View in Browser with IE from Outlook & other browsers don't work

in Browsers and Email
    Can't View in Browser with IE from Outlook & other browsers don't work: When using Outlook 2016 a lot of times it does not show my HTML email correctly so I click the "View in Browser" option embedded in Outlook and it opens IE and displays my email is an MHT file in IE. Problem is, IE has become obsolete and automatically switches to Edge which...
  3. Internet Explorer opens "click here to view in a web browser" in Outlook email even though...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer opens "click here to view in a web browser" in Outlook email even though...: I have set Chrome as my default web browser in Windows 10 Home > Settings > Apps > Default apps. If I click a link in an email in Outlook it opens in Chrome. However, today I received an email from Capital One Shopping and the link in the body of the email did not work so...
  4. Outlook keeps requesting my email password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook keeps requesting my email password.: I installed Windows 10 update on 11/29/2020. Since update I have experienced problems with Outlook 2013. Outlook when starting continually asks for my outlook.pst password and email passwords. I have 4 email accounts setup and only one account continues to ask for...
  5. Outlook Requesting to Connect with Co-Worker's Email Address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook Requesting to Connect with Co-Worker's Email Address: The security inquiry below appeared on my computer this morning requesting my credentials to connect a coworkers email. Does anyone know why I would have received this? Could it be that the person is trying to access my email? I do have access to view a calendar that she...
  6. Printing from the EDGE Browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing from the EDGE Browser: I cannot print documents, email files, etc. from the Edge Browser. When I switch to the Google Chrome and transfer my msn email account to Gmail account I Print with no problem. My printer is an HP ENVY 7640. I 've updated all my printer drivers to the latest. My printer...
  7. Edge Browser not working and Internet Explorer removed from PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser not working and Internet Explorer removed from PC?: Sometime last night I believe an update was done on my PC due to the messages I received before I stopped working on it. Now today, I can't access EDGE (it opens then disappears almost immediately) and Internet Explorer appears to no longer be on my PC. I have no browsers...
  8. View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016: Hi I have emails about a project in multiple folders to organise them by which part of the project they relate to. But I now want to look through the emails from the whole project as I am compiling a timeline of the whole project. I need to view the whole list of emails...
  9. Win10 Outlook email link to browser

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Outlook email link to browser: Every time i open an email and then click a link to go to a website Windows 10 pops up a question of which browser i want to use for that link. I select the Always use this app option but it asks every time. I have set Chrome as my default browser but it still asks this...
  10. How to change browser that email opens in from IE to Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change browser that email opens in from IE to Edge?: Hello! I mistakenly chose IE as the browser for my emails to open in when I imported my mails from outlook and I wish to change this to MS Edge. How to I go about this? I've checked in the settings, but it doesn't seem to have what I'm looking for. MY IE doesn't function...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blackbaud Outlook Express email view in browser