Windows 10: changing a email address

Discus and support changing a email address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I set up microsoft on windows 10 I missed a letter in my email address. It should have been .net but I typed .et. Now I can't get into it and I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Daina Wyckoff, Aug 4, 2019.

1. changing a email address

When I set up microsoft on windows 10 I missed a letter in my email address. It should have been .net but I typed .et. Now I can't get into it and I can't verify anything because it wan't to send me a email to verify. The email address is wrong and I'll never get an email.

:)

Daina Wyckoff, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

changing a email address

1. changing a email address - Similar Threads - changing email address

2. Change email address of administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change email address of administrator: Ive typed an email address into the admin and I need to change it. I cannot verify I own it as I don't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-email-address-of-administrator/a36a24e3-9225-45bc-a37e-5357c9d60ac4"
  3. Change from email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change from email address: I've been using Windows mail reluctantly on a new laptop. I have a problem with sending emails from my talktalkbusiness email address when I am not connected to my home modem. To solve this problem, I just reply from a different email address which works but I can't work...
  4. Changing an address in a email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing an address in a email: I have been trying to change one letter on an email address and it won't let me. It keeps trying to send the email with the incorrect address and has locked up my computer. I can't even eliminate the email and start over. Frustrating!...
  5. email address change

email address change: When I tried to download pdf viewer, the wrong email address came up. I need to change it. Help me change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-change/f65362f1-72c6-49e2-b2e9-e8fdd871c150"
  6. Changing the Administrator email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing the Administrator email address: Hi , I have an old email address for my adminstrator, how can I delete this and update to my new email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-administrator-email-address/59f74682-f69a-4a33-adc0-997805755d66"
  7. changing the main administrators email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing the main administrators email address: Hi all, I want to change the main adminstrators (me) email address (at the moment default outlook) but there is no option that I can find. I can create a new administrator with the new email but all of the files and content associated with the current email address will be...
  8. Change of Email address

Change of Email address: Hi, I am totally confused. One month ago, I attempted to change my email address (because I am probably going to change my ISP) to a Google address. I was notified that it would take one month. Today I was notified that it had been changed (unfortunately to the wrong...
  9. Change account email address

Change account email address: My account show an old email address - how can I change that to mt actual email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/change-account-email-address/633506c1-cfe0-4c18-8547-426cbd59c01b"
  10. Changing my microsoft email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing my microsoft email address: So I want to change the email address associated with my microsoft account. The only problem is I am currently using a microsoft-enabled account for windows 10. So my old email I want to change from literally has an account on this computer. My question is, when I change my...