Windows 10: Changing age of Family member due to incorrect set up

Discus and support Changing age of Family member due to incorrect set up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a call yesterday with Microsoft support Case 105367153 trying to change the age of a family member because i had set up the details incorrectly -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stephen Charles Wrench, May 23, 2023.

1. Changing age of Family member due to incorrect set up

I had a call yesterday with Microsoft support Case 105367153 trying to change the age of a family member because i had set up the details incorrectly - There is only myself -an adult that uses the account but because i sign in with the email address that has the age set a one year then I am prevented from accessing all websites

:)

Stephen Charles Wrench, May 23, 2023
Thema:

Changing age of Family member due to incorrect set up

1. Changing age of Family member due to incorrect set up - Similar Threads - Changing age Family

2. Changing age of Family member due to incorrect set up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing age of Family member due to incorrect set up: I had a call yesterday with Microsoft support Case 105367153 trying to change the age of a family member because i had set up the details incorrectly - There is only myself -an adult that uses the account but because i sign in with the email address that has the age set a one...
  3. Changing age of Family member due to incorrect set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing age of Family member due to incorrect set up: I had a call yesterday with Microsoft support Case 105367153 trying to change the age of a family member because i had set up the details incorrectly - There is only myself -an adult that uses the account but because i sign in with the email address that has the age set a one...
  4. How to change the password of a family member?

How to change the password of a family member?: Hi,I've been looking everywhere and I can't find a way to change to password for a family member on https://account.microsoft.com/family/I tried to recover password and I get an email with a code on my email address, I use it and I get a form to fill with some details......
  5. How to change the password of a family member?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the password of a family member?: Hi,I've been looking everywhere and I can't find a way to change to password for a family member on https://account.microsoft.com/family/I tried to recover password and I get an email with a code on my email address, I use it and I get a form to fill with some details......
  6. Setting up a user profile for a family member.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up a user profile for a family member.: I want to set up a separate login account for my spouse on a new Windows Home computer. I am the Administrator. My spouse is not very technical. At one time it was possible to set up a guest profile for a user that could even have different apps. I can't find anything in...
  7. Microsoft family set up a fake age.

Microsoft family set up a fake age.: Greetings, My father has been using Microsoft family lately monitoring everything he made a new account which goes under the age of 13 although im 14 close to 15, Is my dad allowed to use all of the features on microsoft family especially monitoring everything, I need to...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety Members Can Change Their Own Settings

Microsoft Family Safety Members Can Change Their Own Settings: I manage my family settings on pc and through the mobile app. On the mobile app I noticed that the member's profile page states "Both you and this member can change their settings". My son is 11 and sure enough, he just changed his screen time to full usage 7 days a week...
  9. change family member status

change family member status: my wife joined the family group as a child. how do we change it to 'adult'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-family-member-status/7826ff98-9b31-4e60-a5f1-b58a797f2862
  10. Trouble setting up a family member's account

Trouble setting up a family member's account: My laptop keeps having an issue when I try to create an account for a family member. Something to do with Microsoft family not being able to connect. My windows 10 is up to date and I'm always connected to the internet whenever I try creating an account. Need some help...