Windows 10: Changing age of under 13 account

Discus and support Changing age of under 13 account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i got a problem with changing my age. To change it my account need to be 13+, is here any other way of changing it than waiting years??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patryk Nowak1, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Changing age of under 13 account

Hello, i got a problem with changing my age. To change it my account need to be 13+, is here any other way of changing it than waiting years??

:)

Patryk Nowak1, Jun 26, 2022
  2. DexterL. Win User

Age requirement

Hi
    AakashRohila

The legal adult age requirement varies by Country and Region.

At Microsoft, an account is defined by age categories.

Ex: US Region

• Young child: Anyone under the age of 8
    • Child: Ages 8 through 12
    • Teen: Ages 13 through 17 (or 19 in South Korea)
    • Adult: Ages 18 above

Hope this will help.

DexterL., Jun 26, 2022
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Changing age of under 13 account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

Changing age of under 13 account

1. Changing age of under 13 account - Similar Threads - Changing age under

2. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age: Hello, I am contacting support on behalf of another with a rather complex problem. I have three prior case numbers from two days ago and today. 1st Case: 1050016725 2nd Case: 1050135824. 3rd Case: 1050135824 In essence this account was accidentally set to be a child under 13...
  3. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age: Hello, I am contacting support on behalf of another with a rather complex problem. I have three prior case numbers from two days ago and today. 1st Case: 1050016725 2nd Case: 1050135824. 3rd Case: 1050135824 In essence this account was accidentally set to be a child under 13...
  4. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?: I was trying to help a friend set up a Minecraft account so we could play the game together, but I accidentally set the age to under 13, and Minecraft multiplayer does not work. How can I change their account age to an adult if they aren't part of a Microsoft family, and...
  6. I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?

I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?: I was trying to help a friend set up a Minecraft account so we could play the game together, but I accidentally set the age to under 13, and Minecraft multiplayer does not work. How can I change their account age to an adult if they aren't part of a Microsoft family, and...
  7. Changing age of under 13 account

Changing age of under 13 account: Hello, i got a problem with changing my age. To change it my account need to be 13+, is here any other way of changing it than waiting years?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-age-of-under-13-account/63edd40d-0a7c-4b47-8e5c-9cecaea48488
  8. Change date of birth for accounts under the legal minimum age does not work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change date of birth for accounts under the legal minimum age does not work: Hi all,according to the german help page Ändern eines Geburtsdatums für ein Microsoft-Konto Change a date of birth for a Microsoft account, there should be a button "Manage my child's profile information" on the overview page "Your family". However, this is not displayed : I...
  9. Change date of birth for accounts under the legal minimum age does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change date of birth for accounts under the legal minimum age does not work: Hi all,according to the german help page Ändern eines Geburtsdatums für ein Microsoft-Konto Change a date of birth for a Microsoft account, there should be a button "Manage my child's profile information" on the overview page "Your family". However, this is not displayed : I...
  10. Change date of birth for accounts under the legal minimum age does not work