Windows 10: changing area

Discus and support changing area in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I want to order online the store info comes up Chicago area I want to change to Springfield IL area. How is easy way?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MargaretBoggs1, May 5, 2020.

1. changing area

When I want to order online the store info comes up Chicago area I want to change to Springfield IL area. How is easy way?

:)

MargaretBoggs1, May 5, 2020
  2. loic Win User

How to change brightness steps in notification area

I use the notification area to change the brightness of my screen (Toshiba U920T laptop). It has always been 4 steps of 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. Does anyone know how to change these steps? I couldn't find anything relevant in the registry.
    Thanks for you help.

loic, May 5, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 5, 2020
  4. changing area

Missing field Connect using in Local Area Connection Properties

Have you tried uninstalling the Network Adapter? Since there is no properties in the Local Area Connection, we suggest that you uninstall the Network Adapter. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc.
    • Right click on the Network Adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Select Ok.
    • Select Scan for Hardware changes.
    Update us on the results.

Reymichael Ros, May 5, 2020
Thema:

changing area

1. changing area - Similar Threads - changing area

2. Location/Timezone changed/in a different area by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location/Timezone changed/in a different area by itself.: I have noticed this problem for 3 days already and its really frustrating because my time zone keeps getting set to Arizona even though I don't live there or have a VPN enabled. Every single time I start up my PC it constantly switches back to Arizona and sometimes its my...
  3. Location/Timezone changed/in a different area by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location/Timezone changed/in a different area by itself.: I have noticed this problem for 3 days already and its really frustrating because my time zone keeps getting set to Arizona even though I don't live there or have a VPN enabled. Every single time I start up my PC it constantly switches back to Arizona and sometimes its my...
  4. I found a notification for a service name change wireless LAN adapter local area...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a notification for a service name change wireless LAN adapter local area...: 802.11ac PCIE Adapter Physical address 80-2B-f9-E5-A9-EBWhat is this? And how did it affect my computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-a-notification-for-a-service-name-change/0885a33a-6425-4c4b-a543-97ef916a0aef
  5. I found a notification for a service name change wireless LAN adapter local area...

I found a notification for a service name change wireless LAN adapter local area...: 802.11ac PCIE Adapter Physical address 80-2B-f9-E5-A9-EBWhat is this? And how did it affect my computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-a-notification-for-a-service-name-change/0885a33a-6425-4c4b-a543-97ef916a0aef
  6. I found a notification for a service name change wireless LAN adapter local area...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...: As the title says i accidently deleted Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network under Network Adapter in Device Manager and i havent found a way to restore it. ive tried everything i can think of and have come up empty...
  8. Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...

Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...: As the title says i accidently deleted Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network under Network Adapter in Device Manager and i havent found a way to restore it. ive tried everything i can think of and have come up empty...
  9. Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. How to change settings in Paint so that screenshots are saved without giant white areas.

How to change settings in Paint so that screenshots are saved without giant white areas.: I use the screenshot tool pressing win-key, shift, & S at the same time to take a screenshot and then I open Paint and press control & V to paste the image into Paint. Whenever I do this, the image is very small and in the upper left corner of the Paint window. I have to save...