Windows 10: changing bin icon

Discus and support changing bin icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How does one change the bin icon - when there are no alternative bin icons in windows 10? I want the small round transparent one, not the big, flat,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M Gregory1, Aug 31, 2019.

1. changing bin icon

How does one change the bin icon - when there are no alternative bin icons in windows 10? I want the small round transparent one, not the big, flat, square one as given in Windows 10.

:)

M Gregory1, Aug 31, 2019

2. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 31, 2019
  4. changing bin icon

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

changing bin icon

1. changing bin icon - Similar Threads - changing bin icon

2. Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu: I am looking to change the text possibly the icon displayed in the context menu when right clicking on the recycle bin. I have seem plenty of people show how to remove or add it from the context menu, but how would one alter it?...
  3. Recycle Bin icon not changing when emptying

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recycle Bin icon not changing when emptying: When I empty my trash the icon does not change from one with trash to an empty one. If I run the mouse over the icon it updates and changes to empty. I tried a DISM software check and rd /s /q C:\$Recycle.bin from admin CMD. There seems to be nothing wrong. Searches...
  4. Icon bin grouping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon bin grouping: My icons for open apps in the right side of my taskbar is gone and now all my little icons are spread out how can i fix that submitted by /u/itstheRealGamGam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izc28h/icon_bin_grouping/
  5. How to change Recycle Bin icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Recycle Bin icon in Windows 10: [ATTACH]There are two states of the Recycle Bin – one is Recycle Bin with deleted items and the other one is empty Recycle Bin. Both […] This article How to change Recycle Bin icon in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Recycle Bin Icon

Recycle Bin Icon: Windows 10 doesn't show the Recycle Bin Icon. How can I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-icon/94dea936-1ae4-428f-ab92-ae499eb5a093
  7. Recycle Bin Icon

Recycle Bin Icon: I don't have a recycle bin icon on this laptop. How do I get one? I'd like to empty it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-icon/70730411-9560-4ffb-9bc6-60b85efdee2a
  8. Changed recycle bin icons but empty / full doesn't work

Changed recycle bin icons but empty / full doesn't work: I liked the recycle bin icons used in Windows 8 better than Windows 10, so I changed them successfully to the Win 8 version. But, the new icons do not change to reflect full / empty even though both have been changed. The standard Win 10 recycle bin icons do work okay when I...
  9. How to change the stock icon for the Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the stock icon for the Recycle Bin: Hi everybody. Just upgraded to the newest Windows-10, and it all replaced my favorite "Recycle Bin" with the usual Microsoft icon. I've also lost how to replace that icon with the one I want. Can someone help? Thanks jPaul 105424
  10. Change Recycle Bin Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Recycle Bin Icon in Windows 10: How to: Change Recycle Bin Icon in Windows 10 How to Change the Default Recycle Bin Icon in Windows 10 The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from your hard disk, Windows places it in the Recycle Bin and...