Windows 10: Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

Discus and support Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am contacting support on behalf of another with a rather complex problem. I have three prior case numbers from two days ago and today. 1st... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S Higgins, Feb 18, 2023.

1. S Higgins Win User

Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

Hello, I am contacting support on behalf of another with a rather complex problem. I have three prior case numbers from two days ago and today. 1st Case: 1050016725 2nd Case: 1050135824. 3rd Case: 1050135824 In essence this account was accidentally set to be a child under 13 years of age and so far no effort to fix the issue has been successful. Thank you for the assistance.

:)

S Higgins, Feb 18, 2023
  2. kaih---01 Win User

E71 - birthday (ages)

Hi guys,

the previous Nokia phones always showed the age of birthdays, e.g. "Martin 26"... you entered 1982 as the birth year once, and it displayed the age someone turned accordingly... next year, it would say "Martin 27".

Is that feature missing in the E71?

Cheers,

Kai

kaih---01, Feb 18, 2023
  3. I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?

I was trying to help a friend set up a Minecraft account so we could play the game together, but I accidentally set the age to under 13, and Minecraft multiplayer does not work. How can I change their account age to an adult if they aren't part of a Microsoft family, and don't have access to an adult account? I have already tried almost everything, from trying to change it through a Microsoft family, to making a new account, but nothing seems to work. And, before you ask, no, just trying to change the age didn't work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TL;DR: How can we change the age of an account from under 13 to over 18 without using Microsoft families or other accounts?

George Squashington, Feb 18, 2023
  4. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

My account is linked to my childs birthday and is browsing on a locked browser of age 4 an i need to change this

My account is linked to my childs birthday and is browsing on a locked browser of age 4 an i need to change this

jessica martin1, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

1. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age - Similar Threads - Changing Birthday account

2. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...: Hititle says it all…. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is deleted and can’t be recovered… Both accounts are mine but for test purpose, I lock my main adress account as if I was 5 years old…I chat with microsoft support and they...
  3. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...: Hititle says it all…. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is deleted and can’t be recovered… Both accounts are mine but for test purpose, I lock my main adress account as if I was 5 years old…I chat with microsoft support and they...
  4. Need to change the birthday of a 5 years old account for which the parent account is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age: Hello, I am contacting support on behalf of another with a rather complex problem. I have three prior case numbers from two days ago and today. 1st Case: 1050016725 2nd Case: 1050135824. 3rd Case: 1050135824 In essence this account was accidentally set to be a child under 13...
  6. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age: Hello, I am contacting support on behalf of another with a rather complex problem. I have three prior case numbers from two days ago and today. 1st Case: 1050016725 2nd Case: 1050135824. 3rd Case: 1050135824 In essence this account was accidentally set to be a child under 13...
  7. I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?: I was trying to help a friend set up a Minecraft account so we could play the game together, but I accidentally set the age to under 13, and Minecraft multiplayer does not work. How can I change their account age to an adult if they aren't part of a Microsoft family, and...
  8. I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?

I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?: I was trying to help a friend set up a Minecraft account so we could play the game together, but I accidentally set the age to under 13, and Minecraft multiplayer does not work. How can I change their account age to an adult if they aren't part of a Microsoft family, and...
  9. Changing age of under 13 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing age of under 13 account: Hello, i got a problem with changing my age. To change it my account need to be 13+, is here any other way of changing it than waiting years?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-age-of-under-13-account/63edd40d-0a7c-4b47-8e5c-9cecaea48488
  10. Changing age of under 13 account

Changing age of under 13 account: Hello, i got a problem with changing my age. To change it my account need to be 13+, is here any other way of changing it than waiting years?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-age-of-under-13-account/63edd40d-0a7c-4b47-8e5c-9cecaea48488