Windows 10: Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is...

Discus and support Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My bluetooth wasn't working before and I found out it's the Bluetooth User Support Service. I tried to change it from Manual to Automatic and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by houseofkraft, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is...

Hi,

My bluetooth wasn't working before and I found out it's the Bluetooth User Support Service. I tried to change it from Manual to Automatic and Automatic Delayed but the error comes up saying The parameter is incorrect. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

houseofkraft, Aug 1, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 1, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Louie Del Win User

Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is...

Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is...

1. Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is... - Similar Threads - Changing Bluetooth User

2. LoadLibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LoadLibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect.: I recently installed the 3D animation app called blender, but when I started it up I got that error message, please let me know how to fix this....
  3. Bluetooth Support Service appearing with the error Parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Support Service appearing with the error Parameter is incorrect: So I've done everything to try and get my Bluetooth working again. Like doing the registry edits in safe mode etc. Disabling all Microsoft services and entering a safe boot to try and get that to work as well. I have literally had no luck can yall please try and help my...
  4. bluetooth service error: the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth service error: the parameter is incorrect: [ATTACH] samsung galaxy buds were connected as a headset which meant the audio quality was poor, while searching for a solution, I found one which said to disable 'hands-free telephony' in services. this didn't fix my problem, but now when I try to turn this back on it...
  5. Lenovo Ideacentre missing bluetooth and invalid parameter of Bluetooth User support Service

Lenovo Ideacentre missing bluetooth and invalid parameter of Bluetooth User support Service: Lenovo Ideacentre 64-bit Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS build 18363.900 I have tried uninstalling the bluetooth. and clicked the scan hardware change- even if I have rebooted , the bluetooth did not reinstall. It says invalid parameter if I select automatic : And when...
  6. No Bluetooth, Bluetooth User Support Services won't start automatically.

No Bluetooth, Bluetooth User Support Services won't start automatically.: Something has happened to the Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC. Doesn't show up in Action Center, no icon in Device Manager. Which means uninstalling drivers isn't an option. Went into services, I cannot get Bluetooth User Support Services to start automatically, it says...
  7. error 87 parameter is incorrect (error 87) in Services- Windows 10 current update

error 87 parameter is incorrect (error 87) in Services- Windows 10 current update: When attempting to set Bluetooth User Support- unable to change manual to automatic in Services. Can NOT activate Bluetooth Dongle. Is Greg around? He helped me correct Media Player setting with one answer......
  8. LoadLibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LoadLibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect: Photoshop from the creative cloud after purchasing access from the company. The trail version of the software worked. Now when I try to run Photoshop CC I get the error LoadLibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect. The software will not load . How do I...
  9. windows update service error 87 : the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update service error 87 : the parameter is incorrect: my windows 10 update show this error when i start update service then i got this error again . i have windows 10 pro v1803 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto: Hello, My Bluetooth was not detecting any devices. I started Bluetooth User Support Service and it seemed to work. My PC said it's discoverable. But the problem is I need to restart my PC for it to work but when I do, it just shuts off again! I tried changing it to Automatic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth support service automatic

2. bluetooth user service parameter is incorrect

3. cannot turn my bluetoothuserservice_28eda startup to automatic from manual on my pc

4. bluetooth userservices set to manual,
  5. the peramiter is incorrect win 10 fix bluetooth user support service_4c240 ,
  6. bluetooth user support services windows 10 the parameter is incorrect,
  7. bluetooth user service_301e6 set to manual,
  8. bluetooth user support 833c7 parameter is incorrect,
  9. bluetooth service error the parameter is incorrect,
  10. how can fix the bluetooth error 87 parameter is oncorrect,
  11. blutooth support service 6be2 parametter,
  12. Start parameters for bluetooth user support service,
  13. bluetooth support services set to manual,
  14. start bluetooth service to automatic,
  15. bluetooth user support service start parameter