Windows 10: Changing C:/ to D:/

Discus and support Changing C:/ to D:/ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a computer that has a C drive and a D drive. My C drive is much smaller than my D drive and is nearly full. Therefore I want to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShaunKillian, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Changing C:/ to D:/

Hi I have a computer that has a C drive and a D drive. My C drive is much smaller than my D drive and is nearly full. Therefore I want to change the default location of programs, documents, images, downloads etc to D drive. how do I do this? see attached

:)

ShaunKillian, Oct 24, 2021

2. change from C to D

How to change the installation path from Disk C to Disk D?

KristopherFox212, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Changing C:/ to D:/

Change "D" drive to "C" drive.

How do I copy all files on my "C" drive onto my current "D" drive (including bootup files and Windows 10), then change my "D" drive to "C" drive and my my old "C" drive to "D" drive?

Bill Jackson007, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Changing C:/ to D:/

1. Changing C:/ to D:/ - Similar Threads - Changing

2. My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...: My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please assist i need to do a proctored exam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-show-front-view-and-the-are-no/5a6d73ea-2d78-4179-afb7-360cdf1eaaec
  3. My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please...: My camera doesn't show front view, and the are no settings available to change it please assist i need to do a proctored exam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-show-front-view-and-the-are-no/5a6d73ea-2d78-4179-afb7-360cdf1eaaec
  4. How to change my account name main folde?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my account name main folde?: Dear all,How do I change my folder name? C:\Users\<name>I tried changing in my microsoft account name and it didnt reflect in my folder.Even right clicking do not have such options.Please help me :...
  5. How to change my account name main folde?

How to change my account name main folde?: Dear all,How do I change my folder name? C:\Users\<name>I tried changing in my microsoft account name and it didnt reflect in my folder.Even right clicking do not have such options.Please help me :...
  6. How to change my account name main folde?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...: change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard and group policy forbidden copy and paste, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong password log due to wrong special characters password?Any more group policy accompany with this technique to trick invaders to leave wrong...
  8. change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...

change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong...: change keyboard layout to non-US keyboard and group policy forbidden copy and paste, can this method trick invaders to leave wrong password log due to wrong special characters password?Any more group policy accompany with this technique to trick invaders to leave wrong...
  9. Monitor settings randomly change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor settings randomly change: I have a Philips monitor with the SmartImage feature, and after a Windows update, it started changing settings on its own, like switching the SmartImage mode from Racing to Gamer1. I tried downloading the latest drivers for both the monitor and graphics card, but the issue is...
  10. Monitor settings randomly change

Monitor settings randomly change: I have a Philips monitor with the SmartImage feature, and after a Windows update, it started changing settings on its own, like switching the SmartImage mode from Racing to Gamer1. I tried downloading the latest drivers for both the monitor and graphics card, but the issue is...