Windows 10: Changing Calendar from Gregorian to Hijri

Discus and support Changing Calendar from Gregorian to Hijri in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Right now, at the bottom of my screen on the taskbar, there is an icon that says 9:50 PM, 2020-01-18. Once I click on that icon, I get as you know, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iMidevil Chaos, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Changing Calendar from Gregorian to Hijri

Right now, at the bottom of my screen on the taskbar, there is an icon that says 9:50 PM, 2020-01-18. Once I click on that icon, I get as you know, the Gregorian Christian Calendar with the months of January till December. I need that to be something else, like the Hijri calendar for example.

How can I change it? I tried via the Regions setting, but only saw the Gregorian option.

I have Window 10 Home Edition, 64 bit.

:)

iMidevil Chaos, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Hijri Shamsi and Gregorian calendar on taskbar

Hi,

Adding Hijri Shamsi to Gregorian calendar on taskbar seems to be not possible to set both the Gregorian and Hijri dates at the same time on taskbar. For more information please check the information provided by Praseetha K Nair on this

link

You can also check this
    article
    about switching to Hijri Calendar in Windows 10.

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Hijri Shamsi and Gregorian calendar on taskbar

hi, to all.

i want add Hijri Shamsi to Gregorian calendar on taskbar like this picture:

how can i use both of them without change them or use another software?

Changing Calendar from Gregorian to Hijri 2b2732a7-2752-4fbe-ab89-f6b031f6152d?upload=true.png

Arsamese07, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Changing Calendar from Gregorian to Hijri

Gregorian calendar shows wrong date

Hi,

I realize that Gregorian calendar shows wrong date. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

• Are you facing issue on the calendar app or on the web calendar?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Changing Calendar from Gregorian to Hijri

1. Changing Calendar from Gregorian to Hijri - Similar Threads - Changing Calendar Gregorian

2. How do you add other calendars than the Gregorian Calendar such as Chinese, Hebrew, etc. to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you add other calendars than the Gregorian Calendar such as Chinese, Hebrew, etc. to...: In the Regional Format section of settings, under Calendar, there is a dropdown menu with only the option "Gregorian Calendar." How can I change it, or add the Jewish Calendar?...
  3. How do you add other calendars than the Gregorian Calendar such as Chinese, Hebrew, etc. to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you add other calendars than the Gregorian Calendar such as Chinese, Hebrew, etc. to...: In the Regional Format section of settings, under Calendar, there is a dropdown menu with only the option "Gregorian Calendar." How can I change it, or add the Jewish Calendar?...
  4. How do you add other calendars than the Gregorian Calendar such as Chinese, Hebrew, etc. to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar

Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar: In the built-in Calendar app on Windows NOT Outlook, I have an event in my personal calendar that I want to move to a shared one. If I create a new event, I can select which calendar it goes into. For existing events, I cannot find a way to change the calendar. Is this...
  6. Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar: In the built-in Calendar app on Windows NOT Outlook, I have an event in my personal calendar that I want to move to a shared one. If I create a new event, I can select which calendar it goes into. For existing events, I cannot find a way to change the calendar. Is this...
  7. CALENDAR LANGUAGE CHANGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CALENDAR LANGUAGE CHANGE: Hey thereI have recently updated my PC to Windows 11 and when I opened the calendar there was a different language below the number/datesyou can see in the screenshot belowSo can anyone please help me to change the language of this stuff?RegardsAKSHAT MEENA...
  8. CALENDAR LANGUAGE CHANGE

CALENDAR LANGUAGE CHANGE: Hey thereI have recently updated my PC to Windows 11 and when I opened the calendar there was a different language below the number/datesyou can see in the screenshot belowSo can anyone please help me to change the language of this stuff?RegardsAKSHAT MEENA...
  9. Hijri Persian Calendar

Hijri Persian Calendar: Is it possible to change names of month from persian letters to english letters?Also days of week...For example "Farvardin" instead of "فروردین" or "Shanbeh" instead of "شنبه"....
  10. how to show double calendar Gregorian & Solar calendars in taskbar windows 10 LTSC

how to show double calendar Gregorian & Solar calendars in taskbar windows 10 LTSC: hello.. please guide me for settings on windows 10 ltsc for showing double calendar .. Gregorian & Solar calendars thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-show-double-calendar-gregorian-solar/43cf1f1b-ff63-4bdd-bd78-8114813942ef

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows show hijri regestry

2. Windows 10 adjust hijri date