Windows 10: Changing Camera View

Discus and support Changing Camera View in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't seem to find a way to change the Camera view from 'Front facing' to the back facing. From what I've read there's supposed to be an icon at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesJoey, Jun 9, 2019.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Changing Camera View

Can't seem to find a way to change the Camera view from 'Front facing' to the back facing.

From what I've read there's supposed to be an icon at the top of the screen for this but I don't see it.

James

:)

JamesJoey, Jun 9, 2019

2. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Windows Explorer View - change default

Hi,

In order for you to change the view of Windows Explorer, follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Explorer.
    • Select the View Tab.
    • Click List.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Jun 9, 2019
  4. mrgeek Win User

Changing Camera View

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Changing Camera View

1. Changing Camera View - Similar Threads - Changing Camera View

2. Adjusting Camera View on Hololens

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adjusting Camera View on Hololens: So we are utilizing HoloLens to live stream to viewers watching on Microsoft teams through the app called remote assist and by using the internal camera located on the HoloLens headset. Is there any way to adjust the camera more than physically doing so by tilting the...
  3. Change file view

in Windows 10 Support
    Change file view: Is there a way to change File Explorer > Hidden via code? I tried the following, but it will not change the registry value; Regedit flashes, but the value remains as set in File Explorer: Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 REG ADD...
  4. switching camera view in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    switching camera view in windows 10: I am so frustrated trying to follow all the stupid advice to change the camera view. Why cant you makeit simple, like with a toggle switch on the screen?? To have to go thru to a device manager to find the camera to find rear or front facing is RIDICULOUS! I FOLLOWED ALL THE...
  5. Camera change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera change: How do you make the camera on windows 10 switch to the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-change/aad227c3-ecae-4867-9ca0-018c994cde4d
  6. camera view not visiable.

camera view not visiable.: I have used Zoom in the past, 2019. Last week I went on it and only had audio. The camera was blank. I tried resetting setting during chat. After the meeting I went to camera and blank grey screen is all that appeared with an image of camera with a cross bar. Tried...
  7. Changes in Task View

Changes in Task View: Hello, how can i revert back to the old Task View button. It was completely fine before and now its practically unusable. Its extremely had to navigate between desktops and apps themselves. ***Original title: TASK VIEW***...
  8. rear view camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    rear view camera: Hi anyone out there have problems using the rear view camera on my laptop..This has suddenly happened all I get is a black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rear-view-camera/d0e2208a-69d2-4686-894d-777350e5fd40
  9. UNABLE TO VIEW RAW CAMERA PICTURES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNABLE TO VIEW RAW CAMERA PICTURES: HI...i have a Dell laptop with windows 10 ...I can download and view JPEG camer pictures i an unable however to view the downloaded RAW pictures ...I get a message that the format is not supported I have downloaded and ciewed RAW pictures in the past please advise on...
  10. Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Viewing camera pictures from the camera memory stick: Just downloaded Windows 10 and with I put my memory stick into my computer I get the following error message: E:/ the directory name is invalid. Can someone assist me? T 59547